IGNORED

Bristol City Can Forget Promotion

Guest Royalsfan

Guest Royalsfan

After 11 straight wins 4 points from 6 games is relegation form. Now the signing of 3 Royal rejects, 1 of whom is a pie eating fat boy. The other a donkey and finally the worst of the lot as he came from Bristol City in the first place. Mr can't cut it himself - Scott Murray.

Port Vale (a) Vale unbeaten in 3 prediction - home win.

QPR (h) Rangers currently unbeaten is 8 prediction - draw.

Swindon (a) Swindon best of play-off pack prediction - home win.

Plymouth (h) Argyle currently unbeaten in 7 prediction - away win

Luton (a) Town strong at home prediction - Home win

Brighton (h) Brighton currently unbeaten in 7 prediction draw

Barnsley (a) Tykes not won at home since Jan prediction away win

Blackpool (h) Blackpool not great away prediction - home win

That's 5 points from the last 8 games prediction 72 points. May sneak 6th place.

Much like Reading's chances - prediction 6th place for both clubs.

After 11 straight wins 4 points from 6 games is relegation form. Now the signing of 3 Royal rejects, 1 of whom is a pie eating fat boy. The other a donkey and finally the worst of the lot as he came from Bristol City in the first place. Mr can't cut it himself - Scott Murray.

That's 5 points from the last 8 games prediction 72 points. May sneak 6th place.

:Sleep12: :Sleep12:

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Always a pleasure to hear from non-City fans on this board!

I'd be interested in reading your expanded thoughts about how Scott is regarded at Reading. Some of the comments on your Rivals board seem to indicate that there is a strong body of opinion that is horrified to see him go.

I don't think either Pardew or Coppell has really given Murray a chance in his best position , ie, attacking right midfielder and NOT a wing-back. Strange, since presumably Supa Al bought him on the strength of the goals last season and not his defensive qualities.

You make some good arguments for the results of our remaining games, but I can't help thinking that you are taking a little too much interest in Division Two. Presumably this is because you know deep in your heart that is where you belong, and that is where you will be playing the season after next ? :ph34r:

You're getting a bit obsessive now ain't ya? Why you working out predictions for our games!? is your forum really that dull that you have come join the party over here?! :ph34r: Scotty is back... we're 'aving a laugh :ph34r:

Mate you've picked the worse time to come and try and shoot us down, this is the best buzz on the forum there has been in a long long time cos unlike yours our season is far from over :clap: And I think your posts are just adding to our enjoyment because you are showing that not only have we got our messiah murray back but we've also caused grief to some of your cockney lads haha Here's to another 4-1 at your place next season :clap:

Does your teacher know your doing this??

Shouldn't you be doing maths or geography at this time rather than using your schools resources to waste time on here!!

Guest exiledred

what you need to learn about div 2 mate is that its a ###### league and anyone can beat anyone. form counts for nothing, especially at this stage of the season.

now, toddle back off to reading you're obviously a little chessed off and i sense that some grapes are getting a little bit sour...

• Admin
Does your teacher know your doing this??

Shouldn't you be doing maths or geography at this time rather than using your schools resources to waste time on here!!

If I were his maths teacher I'd be more concerned at his inability to add 3+3+1+1.

He states in his predictions that well beat Barnsley & Blackpool, coupled with draws against QPR & Brighton, only seems to think that equals 5 points :ph34r:

Plastic cockney - did you start supporting Reading before or after your club started splashing the cash on class acts such as Scott Murray?

Crowds of 4,000 at the Madjeski a few years ago, what great fans your club has.

Thats why Scotty loves us - TRUE fans...

Guest Town_end_Lad
Plastic cockney - did you start supporting Reading before or after your club started splashing the cash on class acts such as Scott Murray?

Crowds of 4,000 at the Madjeski a few years ago, what great fans your club has.

Thats why Scotty loves us - TRUE fans...

i seem to remember you getting crowds of around 7,000 the season after you went down from Div 1 and had pulis in charge. your fans are hardly great. a place the size of Bristol should mean you would be able to get crowds of 20,000 easy. you all thnk you are a massive club when your not. now i will get all the crap about swindon only getting 7,000 each game but half the population of swindon is cockneys who are only living in swindon because of business. I'm with the Reading fan on this one.

• Admin
i seem to remember you getting crowds of around 7,000 the season after you went down from Div 1 and had pulis in charge. your fans are hardly great. a place the size of Bristol should mean you would be able to get crowds of 20,000 easy. you all thnk you are a massive club when your not. now i will get all the crap about swindon only getting 7,000 each game but half the population of swindon is cockneys who are only living in swindon because of business. I'm with the Reading fan on this one.
I agree, we should get more fans per game but unfortunately the Bristolian public at large just aren't interested unless we're at the top level of the game.

However, the current board do deserve credit for introducing measures to get those crowds up from the 7000 you mention to this season's average of 11500 (which should be 12000+ by the time you factor in the two 18k attendances in our next 2 home games followed by approximately 15k against Brighton and probably the same against Blackpool should it count for anything.)

Not the response you expected? :ph34r:

• Admin
I'm not trying to wind people up. I'm just stating the facts. you get higher crowds now because your tickets are so cheap.
That's not what our fans say :P

Admittedly compared to Swindon prices we're dirt cheap but i still reckon £17/£18 for what amounts to 3rd Division football is a little over the top.

I'm not trying to wind people up. I'm just stating the facts. you get higher crowds now because your tickets are so cheap.
Why don't you reduce the prices of your tickets then? Perhaps your crowds will go up?

Why are they so expensive anyway?

Guest Town_end_Lad
Why don't you reduce the prices of your tickets then? Perhaps your crowds will go up?

Why are they so expensive anyway?

well. we need a crowd of 4,800 to break even with these prices. the board seem to think that its more likely we will be able to get at least that crowd. but if the prices were cheaper then we would have to get bigger crowds. i know we easily get more than 5k and i dont understand why they are still that price. maybe next season it will change.

how much are season tickets at your place?

child -?

Adult-?

OAP? etc

Under 19 price in the Atyeo cost me approx £124 (paid over 6 months DD) Going to be a bit more expensive next season though because I can't get in the same age band :ph34r:

As for a childs season ticket, not 100% sure but I'm sure that the bloke that next to me said that it cost him about £40? Could be wrong though.

Town end lad - You're wrong I'm afraid. Our lowest crowd in the Pulis era was 7,777 against Colchester on a Tuesday night.

We still averaged 10,500+ that season and took 33,000 fans to Wembley.

For Reading to of got crowds of 4/5,000 when they were lower in the Div 2 table is fickle in the extreme.

Even Bristol Rovers are getting almost twice that and look where they are!

as del boy would say... SHUT UP YOU TART...

go and bother your teams in div.1 and come back here

next season when we will have joined you in div.1

we might just have a bit more time for you then

our results just don't effect you :ph34r:

I've never heard such b*ll*cks!!!

You honestly think that anyone would call that a serious bet?

Even a non biased, Cardiff fan or Gashead wouldn't predict something as stupid as that!!!

(A bit of jealously kicking in there me thinks) :ph34r:

Bye bye Reading! See you next season!!!!! :clap::ph34r:

Royal scum.

Long live the memory of Oliver Cromwell and his righteous and victorious English Republic :clap::clap::ph34r::ph34r:

Archived