IGNORED

Pre-season Friendly

elhombrecito

Pass the number on Stu, to be honest buddy, we have 3 o r 4 players that can fill the role of right mid, BUT, if you are willing to challenge then myself and Wayne would love to take you on board. We have just bought a pro star kit and the matching tracksuit should be with us within 2 weeks so is you want in, we will see you in training Sunday, 11 o clock Patchway. This training is not paid for so a sneaky entry just past the petrol station is needed. Hopefully see you there :fingerscrossed:

Pass the number on Stu, to be honest buddy, we have 3 o r 4 players that can fill the role of right mid, BUT, if you are willing to challenge then myself and Wayne would love to take you on board. We have just bought a pro star kit and the matching tracksuit should be with us within 2 weeks so is you want in, we will see you in training Sunday, 11 o clock Patchway. This training is not paid for so a sneaky entry just past the petrol station is needed. Hopefully see you there :fingerscrossed:

You misunderstand me. I have no intention of dropping down the league. ;) I was merely enquiring as to who I'd be up against in my role as left back. :w00t: I may pop along to training though, keep myself fresh. :)

I'll pass your number on, so you should get a call sometime soon!

Real and stu's team ar in regional sunday .Real just got promoted last year being the only team to beat the mighty 3 lions! now we will win this league and march on up the Real www.real-bristolfc.co.uk ...website in process of being built

Archived