IGNORED

Promotion Odd's

PAPA650

Just looking at odd's for winning promotion 12/1 !!! amazing how the odds change when you sign some players !!! buy 2

more we should be favourites with bookies for promotion :winner_third_h4h: , personally i'l be happy with mid table and

build and learn from championship football , and may be just may be bigger and better things will happen at ashton gate in

the near future, i have full faith in GJ tactics and management skills especially discipline !! all the city boys know who wear's

the trousers in his team hence if you get 2 big 4 your boots you is out !!! no matter what your name is big or small :laugh:

what do you think "PAPA"

Just looking at odd's for winning promotion 12/1 !!! amazing how the odds change when you sign some players !!! buy 2

more we should be favourites with bookies for promotion :winner_third_h4h: , personally i'l be happy with mid table and

build and learn from championship football , and may be just may be bigger and better things will happen at ashton gate in

the near future, i have full faith in GJ tactics and management skills especially discipline !! all the city boys know who wear's

the trousers in his team hence if you get 2 big 4 your boots you is out !!! no matter what your name is big or small :laugh:

what do you think "PAPA"

S****horpe United were between 33/1 and 50/1 at the start of last season for the league 1 title !!!!!!!! :innocent06:

Anyone for tea? :winner_third_h4h: ......

madtea.jpg

Archived