IGNORED

Las Vegas Classic

nogginthenog

Taylor is a complete up himself fool who I have no respect for. I'm an avid armchair member of 'Barney's Army' and love it when the big dutchman beats him!!

I'm not a major fan a PT either but he is probably the best to ever grace the oche. It is good to have Barney to push him and congratulations to MD for his win

:noexpression:

DARTS?

Blimey and some people complained when cricket got discussed on here. But darts. I ask you.

they were also chatting about womens football on here a while back. i'd rather have the darts, cricket, monkey tennis, womens football in that order.

Taylor is a complete up himself fool who I have no respect for. I'm an avid armchair member of 'Barney's Army' and love it when the big dutchman beats him!!

13 (?) world titles in his own sport. An Englishman who has dominated world darts, and yet you have no respect for him?

and enjoyed seeing a Dutchman beat him?

I remember seeing him walking through Broadmead a few years back with his 'beefy' entourage (he was playing in a charity exhibition that night), and whilst his bouncers, tried to give him a free passage, he woud stop, shake hands with anyone who asked, and sign autographs.

Fair play Phil Taylor

:englandflag:

Archived