IGNORED

2 Out Of 3 Not Bad

Guest 1948

The good news is that Scott is back , and DW/SL has managed to stuff Bristol Boy/Red Goblin and all the other lemmings calling for resignations.

The downside MAY be Casky- he has a reputation for being a party ANIMAL /boozer. also noted for disruption in the locker room. Perhaps this is why Notts C decided to get rid of him!!! On his day he can be a tough tackling play maker, lets hope he doesnt upset the rest of the applecart.

Potentially 3 strong signings to get us into the automatic spot - an added benefit will be SM fitness and what he can being to training ,when he went to Reading the thing that impressed him was the quality of fitness training - use your new knowledge Scotty,they can all use it....

The downside MAY be Casky- he has a reputation for being a party ANIMAL /boozer. also noted for disruption in the locker room. Perhaps this is why Notts C decided to get rid of him!!! On his day he can be a tough tackling play maker, lets hope he doesnt upset the rest of the applecart.

Caskey has been up at Notts for years now, it's not like they have just bombed him out. If he plays up in the locker room he will get a slap.

I agree about the applecart, that would be a sinful waste of potential cider.

Give him a chance. :ph34r:

The good news is that Scott is back , and DW/SL has managed to stuff Bristol Boy/Red Goblin and all the other lemmings calling for resignations.

I think that is a bit unfair on very dedicated and loyal city supporters,who have become fed up with persistant failure.I am delighted with the signings ,especially Rougier who i thought destroyed our Left side earlier in the season.However you could argue that these signings are an admission that DW's earlier signings this season-Wilkshire and goodfellow-are not up to standard,and something desperately needed to be done to try and save the season.I am not so sure Dw deserve as much credit as you do.Steve L yes,he has had to dig dip to pull Dw out of the sh*t.So before you attack good and loyal Bcfc fans who have a different opinion to yourself-think through the big picture.

Guest smirnoffred
I think that is a bit unfair on very dedicated and loyal city supporters,who have become fed up with persistant failure.I am delighted with the signings ,especially Rougier who i thought destroyed our Left side earlier in the season.However you could argue that these signings are an admission that DW's earlier signings this season-Wilkshire and goodfellow-are not up to standard,and something desperately needed to be done to try and save the season.I am not so sure Dw deserve as much credit as you do.Steve L yes,he has had to dig dip to pull Dw out of the sh*t.So before you attack good and loyal Bcfc fans who have a different opinion to yourself-think through the big picture.

Being exiled in Bournemouth, and deeply engrossed in my dissertation I havent seen many games this year, but do you not think it is a bit early to be knocking the signings of Wilkshire and Goodfellow.

We have seen how when, both on their game can be good players, so we have to be patient, perhaps this season was a bit early for them in their careers. Give the boys time and experience and I'm sure they will come good, we all forget how young they are and how new to division two football they are.

The two loaners were perhaps needed earlier, they are the experience we are missing out on, but they are here now and we must make the most of them and the whole squad frezzer and wilkshire included.

Be united, be behind the team.

knocking wilkshire, not so sure he deserves that, after all when played in is correct possistion hes good, i.e the centre of midfield, goodfellow has been poor of late but he as scored some important goals since is arrivel and looks a confidence player, i cant realy put me finger on why he was dropped originaly, there was a poor performance away at pboro but they all played badley that day so why goody was singled out was a surprise, anyway 3 more players into our squad can only be good for us, i just hope they will be used wisely

Archived