IGNORED

City Starting Squad Getting Depleted!

Jags11

Worrying times with No New players yet? Brooker now back in rehabiliation, Weale now out of current picture and Sproule not available until FOUR games played

What if injuries occur during practice games? Transfer dealine approaching! I have bought four season tickets for my family costing for me the 'earth' to continue my support and I am delighted we have sold 10,000 season tickets but this latest news is disheartening and critical!

If the club do not spend soon for new players we will be starting the season on a relegation fight! I wanted to hold my head up high during all these big games with big teams not thinking we are the 'quiet poor relations' who are hoping your players have a bad day.

This is the Championship league next to the Premiership is anyone listening or indeed action planning with things happening before your hands are tied?

A.K.T.

Worrying times with No New players yet? Brooker now back in rehabiliation, Weale now out of current picture and Sproule not available until FOUR games played

What if injuries occur during practice games? Transfer dealine approaching! I have bought four season tickets for my family costing for me the 'earth' to continue my support and I am delighted we have sold 10,000 season tickets but this latest news is disheartening and critical!

If the club do not spend soon for new players we will be starting the season on a relegation fight! I wanted to hold my head up high during all these big games with big teams not thinking we are the 'quiet poor relations' who are hoping your players have a bad day.

This is the Championship league next to the Premiership is anyone listening or indeed action planning with things happening before your hands are tied?

A.K.T.

i wouldnt bet against the fact that GJ is continuously on the lookout for new players so calm down for now. the transfer deadline is the end of august so weve got a good 6 or 7 weeks yet. Weve just signed a decent winger who can play up front who, despite missing the first 4 games, will no doubt help our fight. A decent striker, a defender for cover, and possibly another midfielder should do the trick. although i have every confidence in the vast majority of the squad that got us promoted.

A.K.T.

Your posts are becoming increasingly surreal, I do wonder about your sanity at times.

i wouldnt bet against the fact that GJ is continuously on the lookout for new players so calm down for now. the transfer deadline is the end of august so weve got a good 6 or 7 weeks yet. Weve just signed a decent winger who can play up front who, despite missing the first 4 games, will no doubt help our fight. A decent striker, a defender for cover, and possibly another midfielder should do the trick. although i have every confidence in the vast majority of the squad that got us promoted.

Absolutley, I fancy us in our first four games anyway.

Archived