IGNORED

Tinman

PAPA650

BCFC should bring TINMAN back 2 ashton gate and have a job within the club, he has done all his training badges ,so surelly

there a place 4 the man who give his life 2 city , bcfc gave him a very bad exit from the club (not the 1st i may add !!! )

TINMAN is legend 4 me and the club should give some thing back too to him for services rendered ? what do you think PAPA

BCFC should bring TINMAN back 2 ashton gate and have a job within the club, he has done all his training badges ,so surelly

there a place 4 the man who give his life 2 city , bcfc gave him a very bad exit from the club (not the 1st i may add !!! )

TINMAN is legend 4 me and the club should give some thing back too to him for services rendered ? what do you think PAPA

Maybe just maybe he doesn't want to come back !!!

Great call and the best post on here for a long time, bring the Tinman home

Why do you think the club paid him all those wages over all those years wasn't that for services rendered? There's no room for sentiment where do you stop giving people jobs because they were at the club for years? I don't recall Andy Lleweylln or Rob Newman being offered jobs just because they were good servants to the club?

He's done his job thank-you very much and move on

Why do you think the club paid him all those wages over all those years wasn't that for services rendered? There's no room for sentiment where do you stop giving people jobs because they were at the club for years? I don't recall Andy Lleweylln or Rob Newman being offered jobs just because they were good servants to the club?

He's done his job thank-you very much and move on

Exactly. Maybe in a couple of seasons invite him to make an apppearance at half time or something, but not now. its far too early.

He does still love the club though despite what people have said etc. But he's also enjoying his own time and his own coaching roles.

I think Tinman needs to be away from City for a good while before he considers coming back in a "role" at city - think Alan Walsh and the time he spent away - that length of time would be about right and I still think the past is too "raw" and fresh for him to come back with any kind of confidence that he is doing it for the right reasons.

Ridiculous is what I think. The real people who gave serious parts of their lives to City are the Eight blokes who tore their contracts up in 1982. They are the legends at this club, not some decent lower league midfield player who picked up nice wages for 12 years and made a complete hash of the manager's job - he has already had his job at the club, which could have set him up for life, and he blew it.

Personally, I trust Gary Johnson to make the right footballing decisions for the football club.

Ridiculous is what I think. The real people who gave serious parts of their lives to City are the Eight blokes who tore their contracts up in 1982. They are the legends at this club, not some decent lower league midfield player who picked up nice wages for 12 years and made a complete hash of the manager's job - he has already had his job at the club, which could have set him up for life, and he blew it.

Personally, I trust Gary Johnson to make the right footballing decisions for the football club.

Yes I agree with this post. Of course he was a wonderful servant for the club but we have moved on, especially now with our promotion.

Thanks Brian, hows your soccer schools going anyway??

Without a shadow of a doubt - NO.

BCFC didn't give him a bad exit from the club, he felt he couldn't face the players at Training after the Swansea game and from that moment on, no manager stands a chance at the club.

Tinnion has had his time at City and in 5-10 years time maybe, he will be in a position to come back and get involved with the Academy.

As much as I liked him as a player he should never get another job at the club, he was given the biggest job at the club and he failed miserably.

He had his chance and failed, he cant have any complaints about it because of the hundreds of players that we have seen in the red shirt over the years he is one of very very few that was gifted a golden handshake into management.

The club don't owe BT anything, like someone else said, Andy Llewelyn was a great servant to the club and just got a testimonial, and getting one of those is an honour.

Archived