IGNORED

Danny Rose

icamanicity

Danny rose ex city, is having a trial with the..... gas, i would have thought we might have offered him a trial, after all he has," red blood", he cant be any worst for his man u experience after leaving us, decent squad player i would have thought..

Hes actually a Rovers fan, sorry to break it to you.

Guy in work is a friend of the family and he said the family are city through and through, the guy i work with is staunch gas, sits with ian holtby when they go away to watch the gas, this guy said he would love danny at the rovers, and now they have, but on trial, I'm only saying what i know matey, you could know different than me pal..

Guy in work is a friend of the family and he said the family are city through and through, the guy i work with is staunch gas, sits with ian holtby when they go away to watch the gas, this guy said he would love danny at the rovers, and now they have, but on trial, I'm only saying what i know matey, you could know different than me pal..

A guy at works friends family member?? :whistle:

tbh, your guess is as good as mine mate, i'm only going by Fm 2007 info, which in all honesty is the most accurate and up to date way to obtain stats, it reckons hes a Sag. :D

That said, i don't know much about him personally, do we really want ManU's cast offs?

Archived