IGNORED

The Championships' Whipping Boys

Eddie Hitler

There are some fairly daunting teams in the league; but there's some rubbish as well:

S****horpe without Billy Sharp

Colchester without both their strikers

look like walkovers.

Now Sheff Utd are bringing in the legal big guns two may be enough; but can anybody spot a third so I can relax now?

There are some fairly daunting teams in the league; but there's some rubbish as well:

look like walkovers.

Now Sheff Utd are bringing in the legal big guns two may be enough; but can anybody spot a third so I can relax now?

Charlton Athletic?

Lots of players being moved around - lots of egos - lots of players to blame other players - I suspect one team who have brought players in - will underperform big time - I think Cardiff is that team.

However if that doesnt fit your whipping boys mantle how about QPR - they got John Gregory in charge and with him at the helm it should secure a relegation battle.

Lots of players being moved around - lots of egos - lots of players to blame other players - I suspect one team who have brought players in - will underperform big time - I think Cardiff is that team.

However if that doesnt fit your whipping boys mantle how about QPR - they got John Gregory in charge and with him at the helm it should secure a relegation battle.

QPR look like a boring mid-table side this year.

Cardiff, I like your thinking....

look like walkovers.

Us if we don't solve the striker crisis. A crisis made even worse than it already was with the news on Brooker

Thanks! I was about to log off and have a beer but I will now have to find a cheerful post first.

My suggestions to you would be a choice of one of the 'Fowler coming to the gate' Or similar versions (add former Premiership great of your choice) If, after browsing these, you feel like returning to reality, then come back to my last post

Us if we don't solve the striker crisis. A crisis made even worse than it already was with the news on Brooker

Striker crisis is right, i thought we needed 2 new strikers BEFORE Brookers injury, still there is still 2 months left before the transfer window closes

Colchester play some brilliant football, and not a single person would have thought that Iwelumo and Cureton would have scored 40 league goals between them last year. I see no reason why Sheringham and someone else shouldn't get 30 between them this year.

They won't be whipping boys at all.

Clive Platt is a Grade A ####### though, he'll score about 3.

And perhaps other Clubs are looking at us as 'whipping boys'... Let's see how good we really are before we srart getting all arrogant and assuming an air of superiority.

Dunno about that, Southend, Hull and S****horpe took little notice of us big boys when they overtook us in League 1.

I say we just go out and have no fear of anyone.

And perhaps other Clubs are looking at us as 'whipping boys'... Let's see how good we really are before we srart getting all arrogant and assuming an air of superiority.

Well said, disrespectful to talk of us "whipping anyone". As thnigs stand we are the 23rd best team in the league.

We finished behind Scunny but ahead of Blackpool so as thnigs stand we are one from bottom.

I personally would be surprised if we got 6 points off anyone, and if we do it wil probably be through more fluke than simply "we are a better team".

Archived