IGNORED

Cohen And Davies To Florist

Barrs Court Red

Oh sorry, i put a full stop rather than a question mark. My mistake, changes the question into a statement of fact. I see why you were peeved now.

It's not digging Arny, i just happen to have different views from seemingly quite alot of the regular posters on here. I never have a dig at them, it's their posts/views or them resorting to slinging insults i challenge. I set my stall out, feel free to disagree, that is as you said the point of a forum.

At the moment it's strange, because I feel alot of people are being hysterical, repetitive and overly negative at a time when there's clear progress at the club.

I want city to do well as much as anyone, I'm just confident and positive in the way it's going. For some reason you're not, and I don't get it. Especially when everything has been explained time and again. I've seen some of your posts where you've been calling for one or more the strikers I listed and speaking of your frustration about the lack of signings. Which strikers could we have got? I really don't see any.

Why, when you read what GJ has to say, and what he's done so far, do you (everyone who does) feel the need to point out every single day that we haven't signed a striker and think we won't?

I'm (to quote the main site) backing city because... I genuinely believe in the way the club is doing things since GJ took over.

If we don't have a striker who scores 13+ goals in the championship next season by the end of the transfer window people (and frankly i will) can tear up what i'm happy to say now.

I'll wait to see who we sign (because in my mind we will beyond doubt) before criticising, not before.

Fair play Redhyde.

See the forum members are a very small minority of Bristol City fans in general.

I speak daily to loads who never come on here, and most are concerned with whats happening transfer wise to other clubs in the championship and yet very little to ours.

I hope your right and we do bring in a decent striker soon.

If you look at the biggest clubs in the championship, just look how they are all bringing in high profile players.

I suppose we cant compete with them.

But with Brooker out for a while, i just cant see where the goals are going to come from.

The new Icelandic player might be the answer but...........?

Archived