IGNORED

Fao Jed Pitman Fans

StapleHillPhil

Do they try to sell you carpets between playing Whitney Housten and Europe?

I refuse to listen to commercial radio, its for thick dumbass morons.

You're insulting a pretty wide range of people with that one...not that i'm surprised... :noexpression:

The music they play is of a massive variety, and yes there are adverts, but then you can just switch stations during these...trust me, this thick dumbass moron has done so!

My only concern was that Star started off the same way and now every time i switch to that I generally only come across some cheesy 70's disco tune such as Love Train!

I emphasise the word "was", as I absolutely cannot stand Jed Pitman. This man makes me reach for the TV remote and generally cringe several times before i get to it!!!

You're insulting a pretty wide range of people with that one...not that i'm surprised... :noexpression:

The music they play is of a massive variety, and yes there are adverts, but then you can just switch stations during these...trust me, this thick dumbass moron has done so!

My only concern was that Star started off the same way and now every time i switch to that I generally only come across some cheesy 70's disco tune such as Love Train!

I emphasise the word "was", as I absolutely cannot stand Jed Pitman. This man makes me reach for the TV remote and generally cringe several times before i get to it!!!

Well when i ever accidently tune into commerical radio, like GWR or somthing as ghastly, its ALLWAYS Robbie Williams, Angles or Whitney Houston, why is this?

I didnt mean to insult these Philistines intentionally, if they like Robbie, Whitney and Brian Adams then thats fine, i just don't understand whatrs wrong with BBC stations or the CD player.

Well when i ever accidently tune into commerical radio, like GWR or somthing as ghastly, its ALLWAYS Robbie Williams, Angles or Whitney Houston, why is this?

I didnt mean to insult these Philistines intentionally, if they like Robbie, Whitney and Brian Adams then thats fine, i just don't understand whatrs wrong with BBC stations or the CD player.

All about personal taste. Every time i tune into radio one i just seem to get a load of arrogant up their own arse barstools trying (and failing) to be funny. I've pretty much given up on it for that reason.

And, could you at least try and explain how you tried to avoid insulting people intentionally by calling them morons and philistines?!?

Star has gone absolutely woeful in the past 6 months.

Star has gone absolutely woeful in the past 6 months.

That's probably being far too kind!!

Hopefully Original will learn from Star's mistakes.... and with their current playlist, there are plenty!!

Jed Pitman though.... oh dear god.... Every time i hear his name, I just get a flashback from the ITV Soccer Night episode where they cut to a crowd shot of the Sags chanting "We all agree...Jed Pitman's a W**ker!" and then going back to the studio to hear him 'joke': "yes, maybe, but what i do in my own time is up to me!" Just completely cringe-worthy!

That's probably being far too kind!!

Hopefully Original will learn from Star's mistakes.... and with their current playlist, there are plenty!!

Jed Pitman though.... oh dear god.... Every time i hear his name, I just get a flashback from the ITV Soccer Night episode where they cut to a crowd shot of the Sags chanting "We all agree...Jed Pitman's a W**ker!" and then going back to the studio to hear him 'joke': "yes, maybe, but what i do in my own time is up to me!" Just completely cringe-worthy!

please tell me your joking and he didnt actually try to turn it into a joke.

All about personal taste. Every time i tune into radio one i just seem to get a load of arrogant up their own arse barstools trying (and failing) to be funny. I've pretty much given up on it for that reason.

And, could you at least try and explain how you tried to avoid insulting people intentionally by calling them morons and philistines?!?

Agree about Radio 1, Moyles is about as funny as Rock Hudson giving blood.

Like most people, i made the transition from Radio 1 to Radio 2 as soon as i could understand basic English.

Nope, cant really explain my insults sadly, you got me!. :surrender:

Archived