IGNORED

Naismith

wookey

Naismith to sign for Hibernian in the next week for a fee in between 1.2 + Stephen glass

going to killmarnock aswell is Stephen Hughes from Leicester for 50 k

Sproule leaves Hibs for City stating that he feels that the Championship is a stronger league than the SPL, and that playing down here will enhance his international chances.

Naismith, o the other, must presumably see a move to Hibs as a step up in his career and one that will improve his international chances?

I guess Hibs have become one of Scotlands "big two" without any of us noticing.

That move does seem to lack a little ambition, I'm guessing at this stage in his career he doesnt fancy a move south. Shame.

I'd say it's actually a smart move by the boy, if he actually signs for Hibs. He's a young lad who's obviously not swayed by vast sums of money being flashed in front of him and he just wants to play football. He's openly stated that he doesn't want to go to any of the Old Firm just to make up the numbers, which is very impressive in one so young IMO.

Sure he would play get regular first team football down here but his bird's at Uni up there and unless it was for a seriously big club then I doubt he'd move south of the border yet anyway. It is a shame but fair play to him, if it happens.

Archived