IGNORED

Uh Oh!

ooRya

i'm sorry mate, but thats not funny, is very harsh.

i bet your someone who is also desperately clutching at straws at new signings as well

:disapointed2se:

Well, now we know!

Still think I was being harsh?

Oh, and by the way, no I'm NOT someone who is desperately clutching at straws as I happen to have every confidence in Gary Johnson and the Board to do their best for BCFC.

Oh, and by the way, no I'm NOT someone who is desperately clutching at straws as I happen to have every confidence in Gary Johnson and the Board to do their best for BCFC.

Can I respectfully suggest you remove yourself from this forum then, please? There is no place on here for outrageous and extreme opinions such as yours.

I believe AshtonYate is back from his hols on Monday, and we've not signed anyone while he's been away......anyone care to guess the title of his inevitable post?

I wont try and be 'politically correct' or 'hang in' with some of the more popular posters on here - I thought this was an innocent enough post - just a bit of fun - I wouldn't join in on slating AY...

He's probably going to whinge on at GJ and Sl...simple as...no harm in us all having opinions though ehh boys...!? (sorry and girls... :innocent06: )

Archived