IGNORED

Nottingham View

Guest uncle john

Guest uncle john

I live in Nottingham and have been asking the County fans about Caskey. They say he's not up to much anymore and is fat and unfit BUT against Chelsea was the best player on the pitch.

So he clearly has ability and a move to a bigger club might bring it out of him.

Guest exiledred

what worries me is that we have signed him a from a team struggling against relegation in a league we're trying to get promoted from. if he's not good enough for them will he be good enough for us??

as you say, hopefully he can do a short term job

I dunno, I just have a feeling deep in my happy clappy soul that Caskey could surprise us all. He must realise this is his last chance of playing in the top two divisions, and will effectively be on trial for the rest of the season - and if he helps get us up and earns a longer contract, its a double whammy.

I reckon he could perform well for us at the higher level if he still wants it - Darren, if you're reading this, show us what we know you are capable of!

I live in Nottingham and have been asking the County fans about Caskey. They say he's not up to much anymore and is fat and unfit BUT against Chelsea was the best player on the pitch.

So he clearly has ability and a move to a bigger club might bring it out of him.

My concern is where he fits in, partcularly in DW's 4-4-2.

His lack of pace and workrate would leave us more exposed than when we play LW & BT or BT & TD.

As I've said, the kid can play football, it's all about balancing hsi talent with what we have and let's face it, passing and attacking set pieces, ain't our forte this season and he can only help there.

He's only available for six games, excluding the play offs and I think you won't see him in the same 2 man central midfield as Tinnion.He's a right sided, BT replacement.

Archived