IGNORED

Bellamy

BS10 RED

Has joined west ham on a 4yr deal earning himself 75k a week wages reported 8million was the transfer fee

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/6270944.stm

Bye bye West Ham, there is no way they can sustain this kind of spending unless they miraculously get themselves into the champions league.

That is lazy spending, why don't they go and find a striker of the same abilty in the championship for a third of the price. David Nugent.

Bye bye West Ham, there is no way they can sustain this kind of spending unless they miraculously get themselves into the champions league.

That is lazy spending, why don't they go and find a striker of the same abilty in the championship for a third of the price. David Nugent.

I have to agree with this they could end up in big trouble if they carry on with this over spending

Model Professional according to Martin O'Neal and made Welsh captain by John Toshack - think he's a really good player - certainly good enough for West Ham and deopending on how the team lines up he will get goals i.e. breaking from defense - he is escellent - long ball in air he is again good at feeding off a big man - if West Ham want to adopt a short passing game then I think he'll struggle and someone like Nugent would be better - horses for courses I suppose.

Archived