IGNORED

Michael Reddy

cummins17

I watch Grimsby from time to time because of where i live.

There is absolutly no way in a million years that Micheal Ready is good enough for the Championship even when fully fit. I would say his likely destination is Yeovil (Russell Slade) but he is certainly a player who wont now be on any GJ shortlist. How lucky we were when Grimsby rejected those bids from us a season and a half ago. Many of my friends are Grimsby fans and they were upset at the time that he wasn't sold. His attitude stinks as well.

I watch Grimsby from time to time because of where i live.

There is absolutly no way in a million years that Micheal Ready is good enough for the Championship even when fully fit. I would say his likely destination is Yeovil (Russell Slade) but he is certainly a player who wont now be on any GJ shortlist. How lucky we were when Grimsby rejected those bids from us a season and a half ago. Many of my friends are Grimsby fans and they were upset at the time that he wasn't sold. His attitude stinks as well.

Its interesting you say that..I am sure you know having watched him play but it makes you wander why GJ was after him in the first place if indeed he truly was. Perhaps a similar standard to Jevo? I suppose with the fast moving pace of football one has to bring players in for now as much as for the future and u can always try and sell them on at a profit.

Archived