IGNORED

Friendlies

What do you think?

Our friendlies seem a little boring! When we do transfers out to other clubs we shoould say we want a pre season friendly next year as part of the deal. A lot of clubs do this and it would certainly bring in money for the club and also give us good competitionn.(E.G. if skuse went to Reading?????????????????????????)

Latvia in my oppinion is good, because we can see players others have not probibly been looking at. But when we return to games at home decent teams would bring in the crouds ready for the new season. I also think the playerss will be more motivated to play and entertain. I saw city at Clevedon last year, we won 6 or something 0 but it was a bit of a yawn?

Up and up the CITY.

I went to the Clevedon one last year, aswel as others. This year I'm going to FGR and hopefully another away game or two. I will also go to the game vs B'Muff and Yeovil.

Went to the match vs Shrewsbury last season at home, nothing special, but was a dose of City that I needed :rolleyes:

As you do...

Its not just about us playing teams "beneath us" as some think, its about the other teams as well. F.G.R for inst, a little team trying to get there foot in the door, a decent test for them and a few quid in the bank as well.

We are to good for them atittude is not good for football, christ if Manure,Chelski thought like that they wouldnt play any freindlies.

Nice evening out in Nailsworth, not much chance of a bottle of yellow stuff coming your way, few pints pie/chips etc, come on fill up the ground with red and white. :disapointed2se:

Your right,

But if you put it in a contract they have to bend over backwards to fulfill. Or move to next season.

I know lots of people who will enjoy big friendlies with their families, as they feel safe in these games and not league matches. Also they are cheaper.

With admission prices like are now (regretfully right) lots of families could never afford league games.

Didnt we have 2 friendlies lined up with 2 Premier League clubs? Blackburn being on of them but had to pull out due to starting the season early playing in the intertoto????

I'm sure someone will prove me wrong/right?

Yeah, against Blackburn and Reading apparently. Blackburn was cancelled because of their participation in the Intertoto and Reading was cancelled because they took some team's place at the last minute of that Asia Cup.

Yeah, against Blackburn and Reading apparently. Blackburn was cancelled because of their participation in the Intertoto and Reading was cancelled because they took some team's place at the last minute of that Asia Cup.

Lita back, playing against the City. That would of been interesting!

what are you moaning about now???

the club tried to get in a premiership club but failed.

who cares we still have some quite good friendlies i think that the yeovil game could be a big one they will bring down a few fans and they are on about the same form as us as they got playoffs and we got 2nd.

and how long was oh we beat blackburn in a friendly going to be exciting

:disapointed2se:

what are you moaning about now???

the club tried to get in a premiership club but failed.

who cares we still have some quite good friendlies i think that the yeovil game could be a big one they will bring down a few fans and they are on about the same form as us as they got playoffs and we got 2nd.

and how long was oh we beat blackburn in a friendly going to be exciting

:disapointed2se:

We had the Blackburn game all signed sealed and delivered as they say. But because they are in the Intertoto, they cant/wont play us, and all the other premiership clubs already have friendlies or tours lined up. We also had Seffield United lines up, but because we are playing them this season then we cant play them in a friendly.

Archived