IGNORED

Q-p-r To Start With Points Deduction?

Cripes is it that bad? I must speak with my QPR friend and get the scoop.. he has told me many stories of the ownership of QPR basically being a bunch of 'crooks' and that they are effectively 'caretaking' the club until someone with plenty of money comes along to buy it but this more likely puts the club in the second hand shop window or 75% sale 'everything must go' price bracket.

p.s. Hmmmm, just realised i got a 50 quid bet with him and another guy, also QPR fan, so thats 100 quid then.. hmmm lovely jubbly. I must befriend a few more QPR fans!!

i'd imagine that a points deduction would be a better result for us. 20points sounds fair, 30 sounds fairer. one less team to finish ahead of eh?

My points deduction would go along the lines of 10 points for the offence, 10 for being London swines and another 20 for their association with Holloway. Minus forty points - that sounds about right to me!!

My points deduction would go along the lines of 10 points for the offence, 10 for being London swines and another 20 for their association with Holloway. Minus forty points - that sounds about right to me!!

could be the first club to finish with minus points at the end of the season.

Would be a strange one! With us playing them first?

But surely something this important being announced this thursday, would be on their websiite. But their website has nothing I can see?

Thye wouldn't want to shout about it.

Story was in the Sunday Mirror.

QPR FACE DROP OVER LOAN DEAL

By Paul Smith 08/07/2007

QUEENS Park Rangers face being relegated from the Championship or handicapped with a severe points deduction when the Football League board meet on Thursday. The League is furious that QPR seriously breached their rules by entering into an illegal loan agreement with League One Oldham.

They borrowed £500,000 against the future sale of 24-year-old winger Lee Cook. The Football League has ordered QPR to repay the money. But QPR's financial crisis has deepened leaving them in a perilous position after the original cheque they issued to - repay Oldham bounced.

However, QPR chairman Gianni Paladini insisted last night: "We paid the cheque to Oldham on Friday. I can tell you now that everything is satisfactory." A Football League source said: "We have unlimited powers to take an acceptable course of action in the case of QPR."

Archived