IGNORED

Anyone Realised?

giles_23_bcfc

don't know if anyone has realised or posted this, but, this season could mark a very strange occurance.

Father vs son:

Teddy Sheringham (Colchester) vs his son (Crystal Palace) (not sure of his son's name) at Selhurst Park on September 20th.

Is this a first or has it happened before? I'm sure someone on here will either know or will be able to dig up the relevant information. It's certainly someting that won't happen for a long long while yet.

don't know if anyone has realised or posted this, but, this season could mark a very strange occurance.

Father vs son:

Teddy Sheringham (Colchester) vs his son (Crystal Palace) (not sure of his son's name) at Selhurst Park on September 20th.

Is this a first or has it happened before? I'm sure someone on here will either know or will be able to dig up the relevant information. It's certainly someting that won't happen for a long long while yet.

i think ian wright has played against his son shaun wright phillips towards the end of his career

I can confirm it has happened before.

In 1978 my old man joined in a friendly game in Redland Park. The ####### went on the opposing team and upended me with a two footed challenge from behind. The ref didn't see it as he'd temporalily left the field of play to buy a sherbert dibdab.

Archived