IGNORED

Hoolahan - Fifa Ruling - Goes Against Blackpool

cheshire_red

Guest DanC
Just means Blackpool will have to pay more really.

Or that the evil trio of Coventry, Leicester, Wolves will outbid us.

Either way we've not got a prayer of getting him!

I disagree, Just because they are linked to every player doesn't mean they have bid for every player. We shouldn't be scared to bid because these clubs are purely linked to players because of who they are. If he becomes available then we should make a offer and hope. If you don't play the lottery your not going to win it.

totally unproven at such a standard of football, much like others at this club, besides we have Sproule now who looks to have ability so don't think a left winger is on the shopping list any more.

A Lot of people said that about Michael Kightly, Now look at him. Sproule plays on the right if I'm not mistaken so we still need a left winger and if he becomes available then I'm sure Gj would at least make an enquiry.

He was a revelation at Blackpool, a dribbling winger, albeit a constant diver. I'd have him at City and the 400k (which was an unfounded arbitrary figure stated in the piece) is both reasonable and affordable.

totally unproven at such a standard of football, much like others at this club, besides we have Sproule now who looks to have ability so don't think a left winger is on the shopping list any more.

Sproule looks like a decent right winger. Why would that mean we're no longer looking for a left winger, a hole we've had for three seasons?

I hope you're wrong.

I disagree, Just because they are linked to every player doesn't mean they have bid for every player. We shouldn't be scared to bid because these clubs are purely linked to players because of who they are. If he becomes available then we should make a offer and hope. If you don't play the lottery your not going to win it.

I've not said that. However there is an alleged large queue for the player. If it was a straight fight between us and Blackpool he'd still go there IMO simply on the basis that he's settled so we won't get him.

We don't need a left winger then.......because we have already bought a RIGHT winger :noexpression:

Archived