IGNORED

From The Start

Guest jairob

Guest jairob

Really hope that scotty and Rougier go straight into the team and dont spend 80 mins on the bench. It is detrementle to the team that they start as it obviosly will take time even for scotty to gel with the team and we all know how important it will be to be as strong and fluent as possible in the coming weeks.

Good luck CITY and welcome back Scott, lets not put too much pressure on him eh.

I'd definately play Murray down the right flank from the start but Rougier would probably be benched for me with him coming on for a tiring Lita around 70mins. Miller and Lita up top with Murray and Goodfellow providing the ammo! What potetnial

Sounds like a bad dream as Roberts and wilkshire both wear gloves and are completely uneffective, try tommy and Rougier/lita.
Maybe you forget how effective Roberts looked last year with Murray the provider?? Also I still think I'd rather see Roberts on ahead of Lita, he's shown the last couple of games he's not quite ready to start. Tommy's still out but I'd play him everytime if he was available, best player we've got IMO. Haven't seen much of Rougier to be honest, but looked good against us when he played out wide (in Scotty's position!)....

Guest jairob

Roberts is useless this my opinion..... he cares nothing for City he is a ponce who lhas no place in a red shirt, agree that Tommy is our best player in my opinion the guy is god.

Roberts is useless this my opinion..... he cares nothing for City he is a ponce who lhas no place in a red shirt, agree that Tommy is our best player in my opinion the guy is god.
You been on the alcohol matey? :ph34r:

Robbo puts 100% effort in every game. He cares for City because he is a Professional who will put everything in for his current club. So what if he loves Cardiff?

Tommy is good, no doubt, but a God? Surely God would be able to last longer than 60 minutes?

Sounds like a bad dream as Roberts and wilkshire both wear gloves and are completely uneffective, try tommy and Rougier/lita.
What the **** is it about you and gloves?????? And Robbo, with something to play for, sevice coming in, and in the right position, you'll see a difference in him

Robbo, & Miller up front Robbo & Scott, 2nd & top scorers respectively last season!

Tins, Wilks, Rougier and Scott in midfield.. marvelous, and Goodfella, Leroy as subs

what more d'you want. :clap::blink::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Who gives a **** if they wear gloves- you hate Henry, Viera, Cole to name but 3...wierdo!! :ph34r::ph34r::clap:

Roberts and Miller please. The pace of Roberts, coupled with the aerial prowess of Miller; Murray and Goodfellow tearing up the flanks; Tinnion and Wilkshire splaying 40 yard passes across the pitch, almost sounds like a dream......

:ph34r:

I agree about using the pace of Roberts. Now we are playing some of the top teams who will not be content to sit back and defend.

Roberts and Murray were often deadly on the break last season, hopefully we'll see the same in these last 8 games.

Archived