IGNORED

Television

Does this mean there's no Championship on ITV on Sundays or Football League Review on Sky? Or is this just an on demand deal?

I would guess these are still showing, its just a clever thing to be able to access it when you feel during the week.

Sky would still have football league review, as they have the rights to broadcast live games and have highlights of all the 3 leagues. Only thing on Virgin Media would be on demand highlights. Just hope when the deal is up for renewal for the rights to the football league that Virgin Media don't get it, as cant get cable down the road i live, as they did most of the estate just not our road.

I'd rather eat my foot than get cable. It's slow, unreliable and would cost me twice as much as Sky to get what I do now. Fingers crossed all this stays off Virgin and Setanta.

u must be lucky with sky then, had loads of trouble with them plus the fact i lose all channels every time it rains and rains alot in england..

Getting cable this week :D

and as they have it in cable, makes me even happier of getting it

so will sky not have football league review then?

Sky will definately still have Football League Review and that's more than good enough for me. The best highlights program around and that's a fact!

As for Soccer Night, lets hope that shite sods off once and for all... and they can take that buffoon Pitman with them.

• Admin

Is there a difference from the Virgin phone network to this new TV company ?

I thought this offer was for "streaming" to mobile phone customers with 3G phones ??

You can get this offer already for Premiership matches ??

Sky will definately still have Football League Review and that's more than good enough for me. The best highlights program around and that's a fact!

As for Soccer Night, lets hope that shite sods off once and for all... and they can take that buffoon Pitman with them.

i'm a massive critic of jed and the programme in general and i'd be more than happy not to have to watch them next year but lets not be too harsh, we still want a thursday night football show on itv. if they take it away, i'll have to get a virgin box in me room, that's not cheap.

keep going jed, just say less, put more football on and i'm sure you'll get praised one day.

i'm a massive critic of jed and the programme in general and i'd be more than happy not to have to watch them next year but lets not be too harsh, we still want a thursday night football show on itv. if they take it away, i'll have to get a virgin box in me room, that's not cheap.

keep going jed, just say less, put more football on and i'm sure you'll get praised one day.

Very true sentiments but Pitman's to much of a baffoon to make any changes. If he had any sense whatsoever he would've ditched the blink and you miss it highlights, the half drunk pint (that remain's half drunk for the whole show) and that kick up rubbish and just put on extended highlights years ago. It's hardly rocket science is it!

Very true sentiments but Pitman's to much of a baffoon to make any changes. If he had any sense whatsoever he would've ditched the blink and you miss it highlights, the half drunk pint (that remain's half drunk for the whole show) and that kick up rubbish and just put on extended highlights years ago. It's hardly rocket science is it!

it's not mate. Everyone i know that watches the programme says exactly the same thing. it's just a shorter, unfunny and annoying rip off of soccer am.

Perhaps i am wrong ? but i understood sky had pulled there channels out now ?

You are very much wrong sir. Sky only pulled their free to air channels (sky1, 2, sky sports news etc). Even Murdoch isn`t stupid enough to shut off a massive source of income.

PDG

Archived