IGNORED

Hot Fuzz

North Lincs Red

Yes, I almost threw up over the bloke sat in front of me in the cinema when I saw that :noexpression:

Regardless of that small fact though, it is still a bloody good film. Did anybody else notice the Shaun of the dead DVD for sale in the Somerfield DVD bin?

Yes, I almost threw up over the bloke sat in front of me in the cinema when I saw that :noexpression:

Regardless of that small fact though, it is still a bloody good film. Did anybody else notice the Shaun of the dead DVD for sale in the Somerfield DVD bin?

Yeh in the bargain bin.....clever.

When interviewed Simon Pegg said he wanted people to believe that his sidekick in the film was a bit backwards a village idiot type character that is why they made him a Ro#ers supporter to make it believable..

The Gas made to look Idiots nationwide... Love It !!!!

When interviewed Simon Pegg said he wanted people to believe that his sidekick in the film was a bit backwards a village idiot type character that is why they made him a Ro#ers supporter to make it believable..

The Gas made to look Idiots nationwide... Love It !!!!

don't say it like that, its their only claim to fame

don't say it like that, its their only claim to fame

Actually Bomber (Pat Roach) wore one in a later episode of Auf Eidersen Pet, despite him saying he hated the Rovers and was a City Boy (or words to that effect) in one of the first two series.

:tv_horror:

Actually Bomber (Pat Roach) wore one in a later episode of Auf Eidersen Pet, despite him saying he hated the Rovers and was a City Boy (or words to that effect) in one of the first two series.

:tv_horror:

Well there you have it, ive learned something new already today and its only a quarter to 8 :fastasleep:

Though it wasnt called Shaun of the Dead, called Zombie Killers or something along those lines.

Archived