IGNORED

I Can't Understand The Mentality

Guest Amsterdam Red

Guest Amsterdam Red

I can't understand the mentality of so called fans coming on this forum after yesterday to continue spreading negativity.

Resigning Murray is the most exciting action we've made all season, the buzz alone is causing so much confidence amongst everone involved (Murray, Wilson, Lansdown, the Fans) that we WILL play much much better - it's always been the way with city; when we lose coinfidence, we lose games.

We will be going up.

Belief is everything.

Guest red_realist

so you think our recent form ( 3 points form the last six games) is suddenly going to improve by one player do you....

DW still has to sort out the rest.....

I'd love to believe you but I think the damage has already been done ( for yet another season..)

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Amsterdam Red

It's actually 4 point from 6 games (but that's not the point)

More worrying than that is the fact we've only scored two goals - we lost all confidence infront of goal ages ago (when was the last time peacock netted?) it has been our defencive record that's kept us in this race, but now that lack of confidence has finally reached our back four and things are getting ugly.

No, one player cannot make all the difference on the pitch, however one player can make all the off the pitch - Murray arrival is filling the players, staff, and fans full of confidence, and (hopefully) this confidence will help ALL the players perform to a much higher standard.

Damn straight. I work amongst a lot of City fans and the odd QPR/Plymouth fan and there has been a palpable change of mood for the better in the last 24 hours.

The QPR/Plymouth fans are certainly a bit less cocky.

Makes a pleasant change to have things to optimistic for the first time in a month!

Damn straight. I work amongst a lot of City fans and the odd QPR/Plymouth fan and there has been a palpable change of mood for the better in the last 24 hours.

The QPR/Plymouth fans are certainly a bit less cocky.

Makes a pleasant change to have things to optimistic for the first time in a month!

Yep, our QPR's are aware of a change in our status too. what a game in prospect now!! :ph34r:

Archived