IGNORED

The Rumour Mill

port marine red

:source:

Just been told by a mate. Hes not the type to bullshit and he sounds pretty sure its near enough a done deal. Could be aload of rubbish but GJ has even said we are close to signing a player I think theres a good chance that player is Trundle.

basically it was the typical, he was seen at the gate, by someone who had joined the forum, 10mins before.....HOWEVER

he's 30, was playing for Tokyo FC but left recently, apparently he is looking for a club in Europe, especially England, however he has said he will go to the US if he gets no interest.

all the signs point towards that he possibly could be interested in a move to City for the right price, HOWEVER depsite the fact he is a VERY talented player, I very much doubt he will be joining us anytime soon.

Just been told by a mate. Hes not the type to bullshit and he sounds pretty sure its near enough a done deal. Could be aload of rubbish but GJ has even said we are close to signing a player I think theres a good chance that player is Trundle.

fair enough but is he close to the City hierarchy then? I mean when anyone says something like that to me i first think to myself is he a reliable chap then i ask where is the source. you have answered the first part. get on the blower and ask him per favore.

fair enough but is he close to the City hierarchy then? I mean when anyone says something like that to me i first think to myself is he a reliable chap then i ask where is the source. you have answered the first part. get on the blower and ask him per favore.

His dad knows an executive at the club so I'm told. Could be aload of rubbish but don't see why he would bother telling me if it was.

He's 31 and playing for Herediano, who ever they are?!?!?! :dunno:

MM

he left them before the world cup, after germany he was playing in Agrentina for a bit, then had big money moves to Qator and Tokyo, currently unemployed, he has been linked with Newcastle Jets in Oz, but they said they are interested in paying that much wages for any player.

How do you know its 4 Brazilians cause ive heard the same thing?

No, you've got the wrong rumour.

There are 4 Brazilian's being done at the Bedminster Waxing Centre today!

Archived