IGNORED

No News

southvillekiddy

There's a saying "No news is good news"

Ashton Gate seems to be sealed tighter than a drum at present. One indicator is that the BBC Sports entry for City has not changed in a week, still has the entry about Brooker's injury complications.

Is this good news or bad? (top security on a very hot deal or absolutely nothing happening)

I'd like to believe that Gary has something very special in the pipeline and won't breathe a whisper until the player's got his shirt on. (the polish player?)

What do you think?

There's a saying "No news is good news"

Ashton Gate seems to be sealed tighter than a drum at present. One indicator is that the BBC Sports entry for City has not changed in a week, still has the entry about Brooker's injury complications.

Is this good news or bad? (top security on a very hot deal or absolutely nothing happening)

I'd like to believe that Gary has something very special in the pipeline and won't breathe a whisper until the player's got his shirt on. (the polish player?)

What do you think?

If i had to wager a guess, it would be that Johnson and the club are waiing to announce a big signing, especially given what GJ has said recently.

Izale McCleod?

I'd welcome McCleod. Skilfull dangerous winger. Don't how MK hung onto him for so long.

My question about the "sealed drum" of security at Ashton Gate was brought on by the quietest security blanket I've ever known. No reported sightings for ages.

PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE I hope Basso been praying hard. GJ's called on his power of prayer before .

Archived