IGNORED

New Ivan Needed?

SecretSam

Hello there, newbie here

Would I be right in thinking that we need some class in the middle as well as strikers, someone who can keep the better teams front men away from our back 4, like Ivan Tisthisthewayyouspellit? did last time we were up (what a top player he was)

Front men are an issue as well, would you go for experience or youthful promise?

Hello there, newbie here

Would I be right in thinking that we need some class in the middle as well as strikers, someone who can keep the better teams front men away from our back 4, like Ivan Tisthisthewayyouspellit? did last time we were up (what a top player he was)

Front men are an issue as well, would you go for experience or youthful promise?

I would stick with the 2 that we've got in Skuse and Russell. We've also got Artus coming through who is a good prospect aswell as Tristan Plummer. They could be like new signings aswell yet.

Hello there, newbie here

Ivan TastyTomato

Hello there, newbie here

its like when scouting for chicas...they need to be youthful but also have experience.. iz not easy sir. :whistle2::cool:

its like when scouting for chicas...they need to be youthful but also have experience.. iz not easy sir. :whistle2::cool:

Youth + Experience + Quality = Premiership money, surely? I think our options fall into 2 groups: "Been there, done it, getting on a bit" (question marks over motivation) or "Raw, keen, rough edges" (can they deliver when needed?)

I'd like to see one of each...

Archived