IGNORED

Triallists

Bolelshshik

Anyone know who this week's triallists are? Obviously Finnbogasson is one, but hasn't GJ said there are others too? The Evening Post website (yeah I know it's probably not that reliable) says that "(Niedzielan) is one of several overseas players who have been invited to Ashton Gate for trials this week".

Thank ###### we didn't sign Bircham btw!

TBH I understand why the club isn't telling us. If they did tell us then that would only alert other clubs. For now just keep it quiet and then after the trial has finished then release the names.

Apparently one of the trialists is called Jimmy Wornell. I have heard of him before but I don't think he has done anything of note for a long time.

From what I remember he is a striker who had a good scoring rate in youth football. Although he is not blessed with great pace, he has an excellent first touch and is good in the air for a short bloke.

I think he must be in his mid-thirties now though, so god knows what use he is going to be in the Championship. Maybe Pete Johnson has spotted him when he has been doing his non-league missions though.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes out of the trip to Latvia. Fingers crossed.

Apparently one of the trialists is called Jimmy Wornell. I have heard of him before but I don't think he has done anything of note for a long time.

From what I remember he is a striker who had a good scoring rate in youth football. Although he is not blessed with great pace, he has an excellent first touch and is good in the air for a short bloke.

I think he must be in his mid-thirties now though, so god knows what use he is going to be in the Championship. Maybe Pete Johnson has spotted him when he has been doing his non-league missions though.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes out of the trip to Latvia. Fingers crossed.

Yea this guy sounds quality, can't wait to see if we sign him :fingerscrossed:

Archived