IGNORED

New Shirt

BridgyRed

A friend has told me that the sizes for next season's replica shirts seem strange and that the shirts are a lot bigger than their actual sizes suggest. He says if i normally take a medium i would need to buy a small as this would fit me best. Does anyone who has bought a shirt agree or disagree with this?

A friend has told me that the sizes for next season's replica shirts seem strange and that the shirts are a lot bigger than their actual sizes suggest. He says if i normally take a medium i would need to buy a small as this would fit me best. Does anyone who has bought a shirt agree or disagree with this?

Yeah i pre-ordered an XL like last years but when it arrived it was massive so i had to take it back and change for a large

which to be honest is still pretty big !

My medium sized shirt is certainly a lot bigger than any of my other medium sized shirts.

As i have said i bought a small instead of medium this season and it fits much better.

just go one size down.

I'm very happy with my shirt. Just a shame i couldnt have been wearing small last year then i could have bought a youths shirt and saved some money!

This years XL is a bit longer than last seasons, and feels a lot baggier aswell, but then I'm well skiny and last years XL is quite baggy, but not as baggy as this seasons. Shame i didnt have a choice in what size i got as my dad bought it for me when went down to see my sisters so got size i usually wear, wheras i would probably have gotten the large instead of XL if tried it on in the shop first.

Archived