IGNORED

Ticket Prices

NEWTONRED66

Plymouth Argyle are holding their match-ticket prices for the new Coca-Cola Championship season. An adult ticket will cost £22 if bought before a match day, while over 65's will be able to watch games for £15. The same £7 concession applies to the new under-23 category while under-18's will be charged only £6.

Bristol City advanced prices are Adult £23, £26 & £28. Senior Citizen £18, £20 & £22. Disabled/Student £13, £16 & £19. Under 16 £13, £16 & £19. Under 16 (Atyeo B Block / Lower Dolman) £7.

Home Park seems quite reasonable compared to Ashton Gate in all sectors.

Plymouth Argyle are holding their match-ticket prices for the new Coca-Cola Championship season. An adult ticket will cost £22 if bought before a match day, while over 65's will be able to watch games for £15. The same £7 concession applies to the new under-23 category while under-18's will be charged only £6.

Bristol City advanced prices are Adult £23, £26 & £28. Senior Citizen £18, £20 & £22. Disabled/Student £13, £16 & £19. Under 16 £13, £16 & £19. Under 16 (Atyeo B Block / Lower Dolman) £7.

Home Park seems quite reasonable compared to Ashton Gate in all sectors.

Pasty Munchers F.C :disapointed2se: pays your money and you takes your choice.

I.M.H.O Its not just about the money the match day experience is more important to me, which is why a certain end of our ground draws me in. Cost and whatever league we happen to be in takes second place.

As there's been so much about Ticket Prices lately the post was just to give everyone some idea what one of our rivals are charging. I agree with you at the end of the day it's down to what the supporter is prepared to pay to follow his team. I like many others make a considerable journey to follow The City no matter what league we are in and am prepared to pay this at the end of the day Life's too Short.

As there's been so much about Ticket Prices lately the post was just to give everyone some idea what one of our rivals are charging. I agree with you at the end of the day it's down to what the supporter is prepared to pay to follow his team. I like many others make a considerable journey to follow The City no matter what league we are in and am prepared to pay this at the end of the day Life's too Short.

To right :mf_sleep:

Pasty Munchers F.C :disapointed2se: pays your money and you takes your choice.

I.M.H.O Its not just about the money the match day experience is more important to me, which is why a certain end of our ground draws me in. Cost and whatever league we happen to be in takes second place.

You make a good point but not everyone can afford to experience the matchday expereince whereas possibly at Plymouth they could.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, ib een a season ticket holder for past 5 years until this year where i went to uni

Bradford City have the cheapest seats in the League & look to secure sales of over 10000 fans.

Bums on seats with a profit on tickets & all match day revenue or busy fools.

I still bellieve that if CS had been sensible with increase (10/15%) we would be looking at 1000/1500 more fans who would have parted with their full ticket money?

Link:http://www.bradfordcityfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10266~1071424,00.html#continue

Archived