IGNORED

Uefa Pro Licence......

pdgifford64

I have it on good authority that Arsene Wenger WILL be heading towards Mardrid, and that The Gooners are trying to poach our very own Gary Johnson. Would be too good an opportunity to turn down me thinks :shifty:

Oh and by the way, before anybody asks, I heard it from my best mates, sisters, boyfriends milkmans, butchers, bakers dog.

I have it on good authority that Arsene Wenger WILL be heading towards Mardrid, and that The Gooners are trying to poach our very own Gary Johnson. Would be too good an opportunity to turn down me thinks :shifty:

Oh and by the way, before anybody asks, I heard it from my best mates, sisters, boyfriends milkmans, butchers, bakers dog.

taht dog, he's never wrong, something in his food apparently. Good luck gary, cheers.

Appently a monkey that could kick a ball could gain that qaulifaication, doesnt garantee you much though.. Still well Done Gary..

Wondered how long it would take before someone tried putting the licence down...

Surprised it took this long though to be honest.

• Admin
This was obviously a residential course.

I wonder if GJ and Mick McCarthy shared a room or if they found anything to talk about in the bar in the evenings? :whistle:

.....and with GJ being a famed tee-totaler, whether McCarthy revealed some dodgy personal info whilst "relaxing" that enabled GJ to extort McIndoe from him? ;)

This was obviously a residential course.

I wonder if GJ and Mick McCarthy shared a room or if they found anything to talk about in the bar in the evenings? :whistle:

McCarthy wasn't buying the swap deal for Partridge no matter how many Powerades Our Gary bribed him with.....

Archived