IGNORED

Latest Transfer Rumour - The Football Freestyler

LoyalRed

I suppose he has a better touch than brooker! :laugh:

I mentioned on another thread that www.forestfans.net has a single pinned thread for all summer signing rumours.

I'm always interested to read who's been linked, however tenuous, but a spearate thread for each is not necessary.

We are not signing Robbie Fowler.

I mentioned on another thread that www.forestfans.net has a single pinned thread for all summer signing rumours.

I'm always interested to read who's been linked, however tenuous, but a spearate thread for each is not necessary.

Good idea! but i think we wouldn't see half the users on here post (in)another thread!

There is a slight difference, Forest get linked with a lot more players than City so when a rumour comes out that City might be buying someone its usually something to shout about.

There is also a difference in rumours, someone thats on a free like Robbie Fowler who has no intention of coming to Bristol City and then a kid nobody has ever heard of that gets mentioned on another website. I would rather hear rumours that have website backup (even if it is Football Rumours) rather than a rumour started by someone on here saying how about us buying Robbie Fowler.

I suppose he has a better touch than brooker! :laugh:

He would never ever get to the ball, look how dam skinny his wee legs are, thats borderline malnutrition, does his mum not feed him or somthing? :(

Also, some of the tricks he did are pretty crap and reaaaaal easy, the Brazil squad would own him for tricks, the guy was just blatently embarrasing himself imho.

Yes i am jealous.

Archived