IGNORED

Steve Phillips And Basso Are Neighbours!

brizzlered1

I know this is the time of year for silly stories and what not, but this is true and I've witnessed it with my own eyes. If you drive through Long Ashton (from AG) - then there is a new housing development (far end on the right) that has been built and continues to be built. Anyhow, Basso moved there nearly 12 months ago as have some other city 1st team players, but this last week guess who else has brought a house in the same block - SP.

Not really news but as everybody is deciding who/what/if/when/ we will buy, then this is at least some actual news, albeit not particularly great.

Brings back memories of playing footie in the street when i was growing up... sounds like enough to make a 5 a side team!

Nah, Philips would get his knickers in a twist if he couldn't play in goal. Not worth the hassle mate.

I know this is the time of year for silly stories and what not, but this is true and I've witnessed it with my own eyes. If you drive through Long Ashton (from AG) - then there is a new housing development (far end on the right) that has been built and continues to be built. Anyhow, Basso moved there nearly 12 months ago as have some other city 1st team players, but this last week guess who else has brought a house in the same block - SP.

Not really news but as everybody is deciding who/what/if/when/ we will buy, then this is at least some actual news, albeit not particularly great.

Mike Stowell's ex wife lives there too. Must be a goalie thing!

''Look Jesus, Steve has a massive new satelite dish''

''No Adriano my son, thats just his enormous head coming through the roof!''

:whistle2:

''Jesus, can you help my neighbour Steve, it seems a neighbourhood mutt keeps shiting all over his lawn''

''No Adriano my son, thats just what happens when the paperboy throws Steve his morning paper''

It gets even stranger, it turns out me and my next door neighbours are in fact neighbours.

Pick the bones out of that revelation.

I wonder if Aaron Browns neighbour is Aaron Brown?

Which Aaron Brown are you thinking of?

On the topic of City players moving house, I saw Lee Johnson and his Mrs. gazing up at a penthouse appartment in a new development in Portishead last Sunday. If anyone know's the area, it was opposite Waitrose. Could be yet another BCFC player/management that joins the BS20 clan!

On the topic of City players moving house, I saw Lee Johnson and his Mrs. gazing up at a penthouse appartment in a new development in Portishead last Sunday. If anyone know's the area, it was opposite Waitrose. Could be yet another BCFC player/management that joins the BS20 clan!

Johnson Jnr lives in Clifton I know this as my other half is working on the place next door to his. Thought Clifton is much posher than Portishead :innocent06:

Johnson Jnr lives in Clifton I know this as my other half is working on the place next door to his. Thought Clifton is much poser than Portishead :innocent06:

Clifton is most definately a place for posers! It looked like LJ was being shown around the penthouse so maybe he wants to be close to his old man plus Jevo, Orr, Fontaine, Partridge, Scotty Brown and... err... Leroy Rosenior! :noexpression:

Archived