IGNORED

Got Your Way

Guest Lockerman

Guest Lockerman

Well Danny and Steven have given the city fans there own way and bought back Scotty Murry.

Does this now mean that you will leave them alone to get on with there job of getting us promotion. ?

I only hope that the fans don't expect to much from Scotty, and if he isn't the saviour that you all think is, how will you all react then.?

Will it be Wilson out he has made another Bum signing, or sack the board and Wilson because we haven't got promotion.

I think not, all you can do now is leave them alone you have got what you wanted and I hope that you will not be dissapointed.

Personally I am glad to see Scotty back but I don't think he is the answer, and as for the other two I will just keep my fingers crossed and pray. :ph34r:

Well Danny and Steven have given the city fans there own way and bought back Scotty Murry.

Does this now mean that you will leave them alone to get on with there job of getting us promotion. ?

I only hope that the fans don't expect to much from Scotty, and if he isn't the saviour that you all think is, how will you all react then.?

Will it be Wilson out he has made another Bum signing, or sack the board and Wilson because we haven't got promotion.

I think not, all you can do now is leave them alone you have got what you wanted and I hope that you will not be dissapointed.

Personally I am glad to see Scotty back but I don't think he is the answer, and as for the other two I will just keep my fingers crossed and pray. :ph34r:

Good points but I didn't see many posts recently criticising the Board.

In fact, I haven't seen many all season and the only thing I'd criticise them for is giving DW a three year contract.

As for DW?

The next 8 games, possibly followed by the play offs, will determine his future.

I feel this is the boards last chance for Wilson, they've given him the signings he's asked for and now he has to give something back, namely promotion. I really hope we do do it cos I can't face the upheavel of a new manager again and the chance of getting someone who isn't right for the job. But we'll see 8 games to go and then we can say whether Wilson should definitely go or stay.

Yep, but my only conserne is if he dosn't do as well as previously and the fans will turn on him!
I think people are just so grateful he's back it'll take a long time and a lot of 'doing wrong' for people to get on his backs. I'm hoping his time in a higher Division has made him even better.

I only hope that the fans don't expect to much from Scotty, and if he isn't the saviour that you all think is,

Agree 100%

Fans on this forum seem only to have remembered the good points!!

they have seemed to have forgotten all the cross that went into the crowd

or hit the first defender.

I hope hes a success but i fear the fans will expect too much

Fans on this forum seem only to have remembered the good points!!

not so,I posted that Scott could be poor and had a lot of stick over the years.

But he can also win games on his own and is a threat that other teams have to take into account.

Also ,quite simply, he has become Bristol city,if you know what I mean,and to me its almost immaterial as to whether he turns it round or not..Its like having a wayward(prodigal...if your in reverend Rougiers camp) son returning.

are you mad,scotty scored 26 bleedin goals last season, how can you criticise that!!! he has god like status, along with tinman and tommy doc. no matter what those three do the fans will always love them because its obvious they love bristol city,and will run through brick walls for the cause

Good points but I didn't see many posts recently criticising the Board.

SL has come in for a fair bit of flack recently on his forum.

But since yesterday, there only seems to be praise for him.........strange that :ph34r:

I suspect your overall sentiment is shared by everyone, i.e. 'I really hope Scott can reproduce the magic', but I find your tone pessimistic and patronising. We all know Scott Murray does not possess a magic wand and isn't an automatic passport to promotion. We are also well aware that players returning to former clubs don't always recall past glories.

However, at this stage in the season we, the fans, have no choice but to grab hold of any positive that's going. You have to realise that the negative karma people have been generating in the past week WILL mean we'll stay down, unless we can override it by BELEIVING EN MASSE... I feel that City fans have never properly understood the impact their reactions (negative OR positive) can have on the performance of the team.

are you mad,scotty scored 26 bleedin goals last season, how can you criticise that!!! he has god like status, along with tinman and tommy doc. no matter what those three do the fans will always love them because its obvious they love bristol city,and will run through brick walls for the cause
Murray had 1.5 good seasons.

Before that, he occasionally sparkled, then came to life as he matured adding goals to his game.

Good signing, yes

God, No.....well unless TR says so.

Guest SteveinNC

I agree with Bristol Boy! I think the board have been very supportive of DW, they have made money available for signings. Whether DW has made the right signings only time will tell. I still think this is make or break for DW and co. If we don't go up this season it is not because we don't have the players to get us promotion. It will be the coaching, or lack thereof, that will do it. :ph34r:

Archived