IGNORED

New Players

leadman

murrey, well hes what we needed, we went 90 mins at tranmere and didnt create nothing, hes a good outlet but doesnt perform(usualy) aswell away from ashton gate, caskey is a fat version of tinnion, he takes a mean free kick though and helps out with a few goals, rougier mmmmmmm cant realy say anything because i aint seen him but reading spent a fair wack on him and ive heard good stuff about is performance against us with brentford who after all have been a poor team this season, the downside is he aint prolific, i bet you hes used in a wide roll first of all.

after wednesday debarcle, ive given up on this season, after all we were probably the worst team in the division on current form and who had beaten us but now hope is rekindled, caskeys only available for 6 games wich is a shame but I'm sure murrey and rougier will contribute on saturday and i am actaualy looking foreward to port vale, we must win this one and score some goals

Guest Father Dougal

The signing of Heskey is obviously a major coup. He must have been very contrite

about knocking Yeovil out of the FA Cup and so has come to commiserate with us in the lower leagues. I was very surprised when I saw his picture on 'Breaking News' yesterday. I didn't realise Houllier had loaned him out to Newcastle! Hopefully now he'll be scoring goals just like he did with Leicester in the old days!

Guest Father Dougal

No I'm not him, but he gave me a lift once up Park Street - he was a kind of hero of mine so it was a bit like riding with Pele or Cruyff. A lot of folks on this site

probably don't remember him.

Guest rednorthampton
No I'm not him, but he gave me a lift once up Park Street - he was a kind of hero of mine so it was a bit like riding with Pele or Cruyff. A lot of folks on this site

probably don't remember him.

I do.....laid back bloke....bad hair cut ! Bit of a mullet wasnt it ? :ph34r:

Eh ?

Anyway, why would you want to bring Keith Fear back ? Unless you are him of course :ph34r:

My best memory of Fear was at Old Trafford in the second division when he scored the winner near the end, 1-0 to City. Got told to sit down and shut up by a load of bitter Mancs :ph34r:

Other than that, he was skillful but a bit laid back. Knew him and his brother Viv - both nice lads and good footballers.

Was that the game they battered us for 89 minutes and we scored in the 90th?

i can read it, perhaps hes just a pr**k, no your correct my punctuation is poor, as are your cotrofibularatys, I'm very good with me hands though, i bets you aint then , big fat to**er, I'm as aspeptid and pazmodic has the next bloke so there.

nuff said

i can read it, perhaps hes just a pr**k, no your correct my punctuation is poor, as are your cotrofibularatys, I'm very good with me hands though, i bets you aint then , big fat to**er, I'm as aspeptid and pazmodic has the next bloke so there.

nuff said

Of course you can read it - you wrote it! I'm not going to start going on about punctuation and spelling as it's pointless and petty.

But putting some space in between sentences would really make it sooo much easier to read. That doesn't have anything to do with grammar.

I'm very good with my hands, but I really don't see what that's got to do with anything. I really wasn't having a go at you, but the post was practically impossible to read as one long stream of words.

And I'm not fat. Or big. 1 out of 3 aint bad I s'pose. :ph34r:

Archived