IGNORED

Bradford City

was watching the report on sky sports news this morning about how bradford city have halfed their season ticket prices for the coming season. ok, they were relegated to the bottom tier of english football, but still, to cut their prices by this much to stay in touch with 'the average supporter (my words, not theirs!) shows great loyalty. the only thing they ask is a donation, which is optional, which goes straight to stuart mccall to invest in new players.

they have so far almost sold 7,500 ST's, and expect to break through the 10,000 barrier, which is the same amount as us almost, and were in the championship.

they also have a majority of their players on a decent wage, but still found a way around this to give something back to the fans

just goes to show that a bit of loyalty from a club goes a long way in football.

was watching the report on sky sports news this morning about how bradford city have halfed their season ticket prices for the coming season. ok, they were relegated to the bottom tier of english football, but still, to cut their prices by this much to stay in touch with 'the average supporter (my words, not theirs!) shows great loyalty. the only thing they ask is a donation, which is optional, which goes straight to stuart mccall to invest in new players.

they have so far almost sold 7,500 ST's, and expect to break through the 10,000 barrier, which is the same amount as us almost, and were in the championship.

they also have a majority of their players on a decent wage, but still found a way around this to give something back to the fans

just goes to show that a bit of loyalty from a club goes a long way in football.

There may come a day when people will give this topic a rest, may it come sooner rather than later. I don`t give a t@ss what Bradford or any other club do about ST`s or any other aspect of club life.

Enough said.

PDG

There may come a day when people will give this topic a rest, may it come sooner rather than later. I don`t give a t@ss what Bradford or any other club do about ST`s or any other aspect of club life.

Enough said.

PDG

Yeah gotta agree with you here mate. As much as the complete lack of loyalty made me mad, its time to give this subject a rest.

Archived