IGNORED

As Silent As The Grave

southvillekiddy

'As silent as the grave', well thats how it should be isn't it?

I remember having my hopes up in the past about certain players who we made public as we had been in talks with them, only for other clubs (seemingly always Sheffield Wednesday or QPR involved) coming in for them and all was lost and hopes dashed. It also alerted other clubs as to how much we were looking to spend and which type of players we were looking for. Obviously we are looking for a goalscorer at the moment, but isn't everyone?

People have commented on how GJ & Co aren't doing their jobs, but I think thats exactly what they are doing, and doing it well to keep things so quiet. Ok a few names have been talked about but nothing very certain. I expect if you read any football forum it would be much the same, all talk.

As much as we like to speculate and gossip, which players the club sign aren't really any of our business is it, well we can't doing anything about it anyway.

I think Gary knows what he is doing and it's best left to him, that's why he is paid to manage the club and we're not, he doesn't need the added pressure of us on here. He'll let his players prove him right on the pitch I'm sure.

I remember having my hopes up in the past about certain players who we made public as we had been in talks with them, only for other clubs (seemingly always Sheffield Wednesday or QPR involved) coming in for them and all was lost and hopes dashed. It also alerted other clubs as to how much we were looking to spend and which type of players we were looking for. Obviously we are looking for a goalscorer at the moment, but isn't everyone?

People have commented on how GJ & Co aren't doing their jobs, but I think thats exactly what they are doing, and doing it well to keep things so quiet. Ok a few names have been talked about but nothing very certain. I expect if you read any football forum it would be much the same, all talk.

As much as we like to speculate and gossip, which players the club sign aren't really any of our business is it, well we can't doing anything about it anyway.

I think Gary knows what he is doing and it's best left to him, that's why he is paid to manage the club and we're not, he doesn't need the added pressure of us on here. He'll let his players prove him right on the pitch I'm sure.

Well said. Of course I agree, I respect Gary's approach to all this.

But a potential signing is one of the most exciting things about being a fan, especially if it comes off , for example, Sproule.

There's an awful lot of thumb-twiddling going on, isn't there?

Maybe the fans going on the plane to Latvia will spot an unfamiliar face?

Well done, isn't hindsight a great thing.

So far, so good.

GJ & Co. seem to be doing a good job.

Archived