IGNORED

Yellow Subber In Disgrace

midland red

I regretfully have to report that one of the crew, myoldman aka. sid , has been suspended from the forum for making derogatory remarks about cureton and one of his teamates regarding the ways they choose to spend there free time. We on the yellow sub would like it known that we find these remarks distasteful and wish to distance ourselves from these comments. The individual in question will be disciplined internally by officer "oldspot" and hopefully we can draw a line under this disgusting matter. I knew red goblin was a bad influence.

yours a very strict and excited midland red.

please click on my webpage for disciplinary measures.

:ph34r::ph34r: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Suspension from this forum means that myoldman will have to take 5 lashings across the buttocks from Miss Whip Lash Anna's whip in her whore house in Amsterdam. While the rest of the sub crew watch and applaud the spectacle :P

Up the City - see you all tomorrow lads - have you got the banner ready yet?

Sorry to report that the flag is still with the manufacturer. He has had to do art work on three of the designs and has unfortunately run out of time.

Bit of a shame, but it should be delivered to my house in the week.

Swinetown should now be the unfurling event.

Oh, I don't think Sid needs a boll0cking I think he deserves a medal.

See you all tomorrow.

:ph34r:

Watch out for depth charges!! Dive, Dive, Dive.

Oh, I don't think Sid needs a boll0cking I think he deserves a medal.

See you all tomorrow.

Watch out for depth charges!! Dive, Dive, Dive.

A special medal of honour should be struck for all those submariners who have received a suspension from this forum. :P

Ship spotted !!!!!!!!

Ahead full..........

CRASH DIVE, DIVE, DIVE !!!!!!!!, - periscope depth - aye, aye Captain :ph34r:

Gas pirate ship bearing.........203, 9,000 yards; left full rudder; rudder amidships; set torpedo giros, activate torpedo tubes 1 & 2 tube 1 - FIRE !!!!!!! tube 2 - FIRE !!!!!!! torpedoes running straight and true Sir..........BOOM BOOM.........DIRECT HITS ME BEAUTIES !!!!!!!!

SURFACE :clap:

A special medal of honour should be struck for all those submariners who have received a suspension from this forum.  :P

Ship spotted !!!!!!!!

Ahead full..........

CRASH DIVE, DIVE, DIVE !!!!!!!!, - periscope depth - aye, aye Captain  :ph34r:

Gas pirate ship bearing.........203, 9,000 yards; left full rudder; rudder amidships; set torpedo giros, activate torpedo tubes 1 & 2 tube 1 - FIRE !!!!!!! tube 2 - FIRE !!!!!!! torpedoes running straight and true Sir..........BOOM BOOM.........DIRECT HITS ME BEAUTIES !!!!!!!!

SURFACE  :clap:

I see that you're now well into the saga that is "Silent Service 3 - Obliteration of the Gas's Pirate Ship!"

I probably will meet you at the Worcester service station now...

At the moment I'm still trying to get Ross to make his Away debut to a City match! :ph34r:

Guest DrFaustus

You lot get suspended left right and centre on this forum. Some of us have tried to get banned for ages on our teeny bopper playground. What's the secret eh?

Christ, reading what some of our prozac-fuelled, hormonally challenged yoof post, such as "so and so is great" (Yeah right, a current Gas player!), "Dunford is God", "the manager (whoever he is in a given week) knows what he's doing" etc is enough for me. I'd ban the lot of them for spouting bullshyte.

Like the sub, by the way. I'll get reported by one of our forum police for that now. :Sleep12:

Good luck tomorrow

You lot get suspended left right and centre on this forum. Some of us have tried to get banned for ages on our teeny bopper playground. What's the secret eh?

Personal abuse, Faustus.

I got banned from this forum after about a week of it being online, impressive I think you'll agree!

Only got a measely 3 day ban though...

Guest DrFaustus

Personal abuse? ##### me mate, I'm a past master at it. Can I practice on here? Let me think...... Steve Phillips is a fat, lecherous turd. Does that help? :ph34r:

Good luck to you

Personal abuse? ##### me mate, I'm a past master at it. Can I practice on here? Let me think...... Steve Phillips is a fat, lecherous turd. Does that help? :ph34r:

Good luck to you

DrFaustus - masquerading as a Gas pirate? You're a zider red in disguise, I know you are :ph34r:

That Gas ship looks like the one capt. Pugwash used to have. The one with Seaman Stains and Master Bates on board. What was that ship called ? Won't be able to sleep now :ph34r:

They don't have kids programmes like that now :ph34r:

The Black Pig. Sleep well :clap:

That Gas ship looks like the one capt. Pugwash used to have. The one with Seaman Stains and Master Bates on board. What was that ship called ? Won't be able to sleep now :ph34r:

They don't have kids programmes like that now :ph34r:

Remember the Sex pistols song about the Gas ship Venus?

It was on the good ship Venus

By Christ you should of seen us

The figurehead was the Irene wreck

On a masterbating penis

The Captain of this fc*k up

He was a dirty fc*ker

He was not fit

To shovel sh*te

From one place to another

Gas heads in the riggin

Gas heads in the riggin

They had fc*k all else to do

:clap::clap::blink::dunno::dunno:

We'll see you in about a weeks time then Mr Goblin sir after that, made I larf though :ph34r:

Permission to retire to my sleeping quarters for the night, there is a massive wave of attacks planned from our right flank that awaits the Vale of Port at 1500 hours tomorrow, must be ready for the battle fully refreshed after a good nights sleep. :ph34r:

Guest robintat

good luck to the sub today hope you get there faster than we did to sheffield :ph34r::ph34r::clap: shame i have to work today but will be with you in spirit and my reps will be on the sub with marigolds! have fun and watch out for u boats :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod:

Guest DrFaustus

###### off, as if you mean it you sarcy *******!

##### it.

Ah Phatty, I do mean it. I don't see City as rivals..you're so much better than us just now. Good luck you ######!

.......just quoting and rehashing a few verses from 'Friggin in the Riggin'. I am but an innocent Goblin be lenient on me dear politically correct forum admin men.  :whistle:

You should just look 'Pretty vacant' and plead 'Did You No Wrong' or tell them it wasn't you because you were having your 'Holidays In The Sun' with RedTop :D.... If you got banned for it it would be 'No Fun' and the admin would have shown 'No Feelings'....... ah well you can't say that you have never done it , been banned that is .... you always do what you do and never do things 'My Way'...... Oh you 'Silly Things'... you may say but then...... I've never thought you should be banned...... just beaten into 'Submission'........ or sent on another yellowsubmission :laugh:

Ah that's better........ COME ON YOU REDS!

Archived