IGNORED

Moaners/worriers

mcindoe signing proves there are things going on behind the scenes and gary knows what he is doing.

just cus he doesnt shout his mouth of about this player/that player doesnt mean he isnt doing anything.

and to think that not one person (if they did, I'm sorry) mentioned mcindoe's name on here as a possible signing is further proof that gary knows what is is doing and keeping his cards close to his chest is the best way of doing it.

I'm just concerned how many people will have nothing to moan about for the next 3 day before they start going on about lack of signings!

well done gary/the board, top signing! more now please...

mcindoe signing proves there are things going on behind the scenes and gary knows what he is doing.

just cus he doesnt shout his mouth of about this player/that player doesnt mean he isnt doing anything.

and to think that not one person (if they did, I'm sorry) mentioned mcindoe's name on here as a possible signing is further proof that gary knows what is is doing and keeping his cards close to his chest is the best way of doing it.

I'm just concerned how many people will have nothing to moan about for the next 3 day before they start going on about lack of signings!

yep, you'v read my mind. I think a few people on this forum have been a bit of a disgrace recently and the fact theres been no news from the club, the moaners suddenly throw a panic and have a go at the people who wants to look forward to our first season in the championship.

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P

They are nearly as annoying as the "I told you so..." posts and the "where are the moaners now" posts

:noexpression:

Most people on here are balanced (how very booring) and well aware of Garys and Steves capability of getting the rights players in. No doubt about that. Strikers? Did not say anything about that :pray:

Good luck to all the fans who have had a moan, as they are entitled to do so. They at the end of the day have the club at heart, so WHO else are we ging to sign.

Great point. I dunno whether I've been pigeon-holed as one of these afore-mentioned moaners but I was getting very anxious about the lack of transfer action I must admit. McIndoe is a quality signing though and put all that to bed for me now. I'd love to know how GJ 'sweet talked' McCarthy into letting him go mind. This is a massive coup for the club and we potentially now have two of the better wingers in the league IMHO.

Football's a funny old game isn't it! :yahoo:

Great point. I dunno whether I've been pigeon-holed as one of these afore-mentioned moaners but I was getting very anxious about the lack of transfer action I must admit. McIndoe is a quality signing though and put all that to bed for me now. I'd love to know how GJ 'sweet talked' McCarthy into letting him go mind. This is a massive coup for the club and we potentially now have two of the better wingers in the league IMHO.

Football's a funny old game isn't it! :yahoo:

I notice that Johnson was with McCarthy recently picking up their coaching badges, no doubt McKindoe is a good signing, now we need to concentrate on the real aim, 2 STRIKERS please Gary, still plenty of time in my mind and i am sure that GJ has it all in hand

Lets not beat about the bush, bitchy snide threads like these should be an invitation for all to join in a witch hunt..

Who are the usual moaners then?

Rephrase, who has moaned about lack of signings so far?

I can think of Red Robin and Ashton Yate?

:disapointed2se::innocent06:

Good luck to all the fans who have had a moan, as they are entitled to do so. They at the end of the day have the club at heart, so WHO else are we ging to sign.

not saying they werent entitled, but did so many peopke have to go on about it?

and the point is, why moan about about it??? obviously gary knows what he needs to sign and moaning about it isnt going to make a difference

I would be classed as one by this vague description, because I posted what other City fans were saying re the lack of activity. I am nevertheless thrilled that City have signed a player who is such a genuine attacking threat and who looked an excellent Championship player at both Barnsley and Wolves.Does that now mean I am a happy clapper !!?? :innocent06::innocent06::innocent06::innocent06:

This is, as been said a million times a forum; and if people cannot express there views on it should be closed down NOW. :disapointed2se: everyone is entitled to say what they think, not what they are supposed to think.

We are ALL in the same boat here; though not all the same. Worried or confident, happy or sad don't matter a fig :city: freedom rules. :protest:

the normal few will never be happy! you will probably get comments now of..........

"Arjen Robben is unhappy at Chelsea, why didn't we make a move for him!"

:disapointed2se: Correct, the "normal" few, the rest are bonkers

We waste far too much time on this forum point-scoring and moaning how disgraceful it is to hold "view x" or "view y".

This is supposed to be a bristol city discussion forum and as far as I know, any subject is fair game. If people have been worried by the lack of transfer activity so far, why shouldnt they express this on the forum ?

To answer the original question, I'm delighted with the two wingers we've signed - they both look like real quality. I'm surprised by how long its taken, but that doesnt matter now. But I'm worried that we still havent brought in a proven striker. I don't know about everyone else, but i would have thought this was the priority, given our lack of a goalscorer last season. Once we sign one (and there is still plenty of time of course) then I will be happy. Can someone tell me whats so unreasonable about that ?

Guest ashtonyate
Lets not beat about the bush, bitchy snide threads like these should be an invitation for all to join in a witch hunt..

I will not be happy until we sign what we need two central target men sorry we have 5 players who can play wide but only one injury prone central forward on the books if he is the start of the new signings great as long as he is not the end of them

We waste far too much time on this forum point-scoring and moaning how disgraceful it is to hold "view x" or "view y".

This is supposed to be a bristol city discussion forum and as far as I know, any subject is fair game. If people have been worried by the lack of transfer activity so far, why shouldnt they express this on the forum ?

To answer the original question, I'm delighted with the two wingers we've signed - they both look like real quality. I'm surprised by how long its taken, but that doesnt matter now. But I'm worried that we still havent brought in a proven striker. I don't know about everyone else, but i would have thought this was the priority, given our lack of a goalscorer last season. Once we sign one (and there is still plenty of time of course) then I will be happy. Can someone tell me whats so unreasonable about that ?

Nothing Andy a spot on post

RR

I will not be happy until we sign what we need two central target men sorry we have 5 players who can play wide but only one injury prone central forward on the books if he is the start of the new signings great as long as he is not the end of them

Same here AY. strikers are a must this is and has alway been the main issue for me.

RR

well done you woke them up!

Archived