IGNORED

Strikers Please

Red Robin

Not nocking whats arrived,but the area we need to strengthen more the any other has still not be filled,I wonder if GJ is content with his front line or is he a very concerned man under his exterior.

Anybody get a gut feeling that the Mcindoe signing happened very quickly and was done and dusted within 48 hours it seems from watching the interviews it came out of the blue.

Can we have a striker or two then I think we can all sit back and wait for the seasons start with excitement hopeing we can suprise a few teams along the way.

Don't know much about the guy,but with all the pacey guys coming on board and pumping the ball in,it would be nice to have a couple of new guys in the middle to bang em in.

i did read earlier, on a wolves forum that mcindoe's house has been up for sale since just after the season finished. Not saying for one minute that this signing was or wasn't last minute but there's the possibility that the move has been sorted for a while.

It appears we've been building from the back. GJ most probably recognised that we were strong in defence and central midfield yet, despite bringing in Betsy and Wilson, realised we still didn't have the wingers to cut the mustard at Championship level. We now have that in place with McIndoe/Sproule and I reckon Finbogasson (sp?) will sign as will a decent striker to complete what looks like a very competitive Championship squad.

I doubt the McIndoe deal was done at the end of the season though. GJ said he's sweet talked McCarthy round to selling him on the UEFA Pro Licence course, which they only completed last week. Very much a coincidence that his house was up for sale IMO

Archived