IGNORED

Scott Murray T-shirt

edson

This is the Scott Murray t-shirt design, that will be available to buy from the club shop at the QPR game, available in red and grey.

It was short notice and I've had to do a fair amount of arm-twisting with the printers, so I hope it's the sort of thing you were after.

Now leave me alone, potbelly.

Click Here For Scott Murray T-Shirt Design

• Admin
This is the Scott Murray t-shirt design, that will be available to buy from the club shop at the QPR game, available in red and grey.

It was short notice and I've had to do a fair amount of arm-twisting with the printers, so I hope it's the sort of thing you were after.

Now leave me alone, potbelly.

Click Here For Scott Murray T-Shirt Design

Maybe the club should put one on the dressing room peg of the opposition left back to get him used to what he'll be seeing a lot of during the upcoming match?

Quality shirt eddie :ph34r:

Sold!!!

*ADMIN*Any chance of getting these put on the online shop section part of the site.It was bad enough having to leave the pub to get one outside the Hirerite building let alone queing for hours to get into the club shop.....

Miricles seem to be happening this week so thought Id ask! :ph34r:

Sold!!!

*ADMIN*Any chance of getting these put on the online shop section part of the site.It was bad enough having to leave the pub to get one outside the Hirerite building let alone queing for hours to get into the club shop.....

Miricles seem to be happening this week so thought Id ask! :ph34r:

They won't be available until the Saturday of the QPR game, so I think that's unlikely.

Take a sleeping bag and a flask of Bovril!

Quality stuff Edson, i will def be buying on of these - i love that picture you used!!

But after the "Murrays back" has died down, could i give you a little :ph34r: and a :ph34r: to get one that we can wear permanently (If you get what i mean?!) one that wont date?!

Possibly - "the flying scotsman - or Murray on the front?!"

Your the best!

Ok, I'll answer as many of the questions as I can.....

Yes, they'll only be available from the club shop.

Not sure of the price, Richard Gould might be able to help you on that.

The design is on the front.

We'll probably do another Murray design, most likely next season, this one was just to respond to Scott's return.

Schutzhund - Buy one, it'll bring you sunshine.

Cheers.

Archived