IGNORED

Other Clubs Spending

With quite a few of the clubs in our league splash the cash and building themselves huge squads, wolves, charlton,coventry and leicester for example. With the signing of Mcindoe who was a first team regular last season wondering if we are speaking to clubs like this and waiting for them to complete signings to release players.

These clubs squads are now huge and they must be prepared to release players at the right price. Maybe what GJ means when he says all in place just waiting for clubs to come back.

The problem is the one sort of player no club will be letting go is a quick forward with goals in him, and that's pretty much our major need.

I think we're going to have to bring some duty free back from Latvia.

I think Hibs have...

He's listed as a striker on the main site...

2+2=? Make your own mind up!

I think Hibs have...

He's listed as a striker on the main site...

2+2=? Make your own mind up!

bit of poetic licence i think there mate.

I think what Nibor is driving at is an out and out dedicated goal poacher which Ivan is not however much u wanna bring maths in to re-invent him.

bit of poetic licence i think there mate.

I think what Nibor is driving at is an out and out dedicated goal poacher which Ivan is not however much u wanna bring maths in to re-invent him.

All you need is alot of pace and a bit of technique and you can score a huge amount of goals, Sproule certainly has both.

Yeah realistically he's been signed for out wide but there's a glimmer that he might not IMO.

All you need is alot of pace and a bit of technique and you can score a huge amount of goals, Sproule certainly has both.

Yeah realistically he's been signed for out wide but there's a glimmer that he might not IMO.

I wouldn't say GJ will never try him up front but I disagree that pace + technique equals goals.

You can't teach people the sort of movement and timing they need to be a consistent goalscorer. They either have it or they don't.

Archived