IGNORED

End Of The Signings ? For A Week Anyway ?

westonred

With GJ and the team away in Latvia for a week, it will probably put a pause on any further signings until they return.

Unless we get to hear that Finnbogason has impressed enough to earn a contract whilst over there

Hey i don't think i like the idea of having a City player with Gas in his name

With GJ and the team away in Latvia for a week, it will probably put a pause on any further signings until they return.

Unless we get to hear that Finnbogason has impressed enough to earn a contract whilst over there

Hey i don't think i like the idea of having a City player with Gas in his name

We'll never top the gas running out in those pink shirts, led by their then skipper, immortalised in the OTIB fanzine as a 'PINK HUNT' :noexpression: :noexpression:

think alot is going to happen, not directly in signing players, but it's been well mentioned that a number of trialists are joining up with City in Lativa, that will be the best time for Johnson to get first hand experience of how good these players are, some will hopefully do well and come back for a few more games back in england and maybe be good enough for perm deals, so will won't get a 2nd look, but I'd imagine most names will be kept quiet similar to the mcindoe signing.

Archived