IGNORED

No Go For Nobes And Brooker

Andy Horsman

Apparantly bad enough that he never trained at all last week, possible groin damage, from a slip.Worries me when players go to Lilleshall, thats where Pulis shops, remember Paul Mortimer?!! :noexpression: :noexpression:
And Stevie Jones.

Artus is an ideal replacement an attacking midfielder who can score goals. Give the lad a chance I say from what I saw of him in the reserves last season, hes more than good enough and a good leader too.

Watched him in both games at Exeter & Plymouth, can see how he's got into the first team squad. He was one of two or three who shone and will be excellent cover/competiton for Nobes given half a chance.

Does anyone think Brooker will be with us after the xmas period.. He's having awful luck with injuries, when he is fit if the team is playing well I cant see him getting in with Enoch, Noble, Maccindoe, Sproule making it all a very good front line. Aslo I think Frankie Atrus will be intorduced this season. I think that Brooker may be shipped out on loan come the middle of the season if he cant in the team.

Archived