IGNORED

Wolverhampton Fans

Dolman Block B

Ive had a good sniff around a few Wolves forum,s today, and let nobody be under the illusion that they were happy to see MM leave.

A few (certainly 1 on here) have been quoting that he wasnt up to championship standards, was only a squad player, they have better wingers within the club, got an attitude problem and all that ald malarky, infact MOST are gutted he,s gone.

Other clubs in the championship have posted what a good signing for Bristol City, so ALL (that includes you Mr AY) should be happy and positive!!

Well done the club.

Ive had a good sniff around a few Wolves forum,s today, and let nobody be under the illusion that they were happy to see MM leave.

A few (certainly 1 on here) have been quoting that he wasnt up to championship standards, was only a squad player, they have better wingers within the club, got an attitude problem and all that ald malarky, infact MOST are gutted he,s gone.

Other clubs in the championship have posted what a good signing for Bristol City, so ALL (that includes you Mr AY) should be happy and positive!!

Well done the club.

When is your avatar image girlie finally going to properly flop her tits out for the BCFC Red Army? :innocent06:

Anyway, I've seen McIndoe play against us while at Hereford and Doncaster. One of my many gripes against Danny Wilson was that he was too keen on signing players from way OOOOOOOOOOOOOP North when we once had the likes of wingers McIndoe and Williams on our doorstep just 50 miles up the road in Hereford.

When is your avatar image girlie finally going to properly flop her tits out for the BCFC Red Army? :innocent06:

Anyway, I've seen McIndoe play against us while at Hereford and Doncaster. One of my many gripes against Danny Wilson was that he was too keen on signing players from way OOOOOOOOOOOOOP North when we once had the likes of wingers McIndoe and Williams on our doorstep just 50 miles up the road in Hereford.

##When he get,s his 1st GOAL.

My new bro in law is a Wolves season ticket holder and I was the one to break the news to him. He had to look on the internet himself to find out I was telling the truth and he said he is gobsmacked as to why he left. He knew they signed another winger, but McIndoe had a good season.

The only thing that could have been a factor is, rumours flying around he had a bust up with McCarthy.

His own words, " you have got a quality winger there".

Makes me pleased to hear that.

MM

EDIT: I want to see the flesh too!!!! If she needs a hand with the zip, I have good teeth!!! :D

Well i heard thursday night just before i popped down the pub and a swindon mate of mine refused to believe me, he asked his city fan mate who hadnt heard and niether of them believed me!

Noone ie told that has actually believed it!

Good Signnig

Miss Pollard?

Archived