IGNORED

£500,000 For Murray Confirmed In Papers

Guest Muzz is a royal

Guest Muzz is a royal

We would not accept anything less than £500,000, coppell already stated that months before we sold murray to you, and i dont think our chairman would accept such an offer of £150,000 or £250,000 or even £400,000.

We would not accept anything less than £500,000, coppell already stated that months before we sold murray to you, and i dont think our chairman would accept such an offer of £150,000 or £250,000 or even £400,000.

The fee was undisclosed, proving that the figure of £500k is rubbish. The papers have no idea.

I'm just speculating, knowing that we don't have £500k and Coppell told Murray he wouldn't be involved in first team plans. Therefore I doubt Reading were too worried about the transfer fee.

Face it, you're depleted squad is getting smaller and we've just mugged you.

Thanks again...

It isn't 500k.

Using approximate figures, as it's undisclosed, it will be something like:

Reading had already paid us £250k of the original fee of £650k.

We paid £100k to buy him back and wiped out the remaining £400k owed of the original £650k deal.

Adding up the £400k still outstanding and adding it to the £100k we paid, brings it up to £500k, but the £400k never existed in the first place, if you see what I mean, so we only actually paid £100k.

Considering you still owed us money on the deal that took Scotty to you, my guess is that we have waved that and given you a few peanuts for your troubles.

So the combined deal may well have been £500,000. But what you actually got in terms of hard earned cash, is peanuts.

The inference from the SL interview was that the payments from Reading were being paid monthly and that Reading had paid the "lion Share" of the fee. The outstanding payments were cancelled and a wage agreed with Scott.

In his interview Scott said that he had taken a pay cut, but the 3 year contract had made the move more financially viable.

The cost to city is the loss on income over the next few months from the ending of the monthly payments from reading and the performance bonuses that will not occure due to Scott being back with us.

I guess !!!

Adding up the £400k still outstanding and adding it to the £100k we paid, brings it up to £500k, but the £400k never existed in the first place, if you see what I mean, so we only actually paid £100k.

Erm yes... :ph34r:

Clear as mud edson, clear as mud fella...

Any chance you could put that in the terms of a layman who doesn't even have an A-level in Maths?

Any chance you could put that in the terms of a layman who doesn't even have an A-level in Maths?

Basically, Reading bought Murray from us for approx £250,000 and we bought him back for £150,000.

Clear enough? :ph34r:

(AS Level Maths "B" grade - then dropped it as it made me :Sleep12: )

I think Edson must be moonlighting as a football agent, if not he shold be! :ph34r:

Archived