IGNORED

Who Is The Best

Red Robin

Not really having much idea of our two new flying wingers,who would you geniunely think is the better player.

Do you think both are better than Scott Murrey at his best "pre injury form was excellent again"

If this is the case how are we going to play all three,simply Scott in fine form has to play.

Reference sproule and Mcindoe watching some net footage both look good are they better than super Scott.

Comments from those that have first hand Knowledge of our new boys please.

i think scott will become a good squad player for a year or so. He hasn't the pace required to be a major threat every game like he was before his injury. can't comment on either new signing at the moment, i'll reserve judgement and wait to see which one becomes more effective. also, not sure that there are too many on here that have a great first hand knowledge of both of them, be interesting to see who has though and what they think.

i think scott will become a good squad player for a year or so. He hasn't the pace required to be a major threat every game like he was before his injury. can't comment on either new signing at the moment, i'll reserve judgement and wait to see which one becomes more effective. also, not sure that there are too many on here that have a great first hand knowledge of both of them, be interesting to see who has though and what they think.

Totally agree. I can`t see Scott ever reproducing the form he showed before his brief spell with Reading. I don`t think the legs have got it anymore, but, yes, a good squad player.

PDG

Not really having much idea of our two new flying wingers,who would you geniunely think is the better player.

Do you think both are better than Scott Murrey at his best "pre injury form was excellent again"

If this is the case how are we going to play all three,simply Scott in fine form has to play.

Reference sproule and Mcindoe watching some net footage both look good are they better than super Scott.

Comments from those that have first hand Knowledge of our new boys please.

Just how many on this forum would have first hand knowledge of Ivan Sproule ?????!!!! Many of us have seen McIndoe play against us and he's well rated. Put it this way - McIndoe on the left and Sproule on the right are going to tear opposition defences to shreds next season. :winner_third_h4h:

I know very little of Sproule, but he looks the kind of player who can excite (and judging by his pretty much legendary status at Hibs, this seems to be true).

As for McIndoe, all I can assure you of is that he is an excellent penalty taker. Penalties take bottle, and he's got plenty.

I believe we've signed 2 exciting wingers, players who can get the crowd up and at it. Is this the new Dave Smith/Mark Gavin combo we've been searching for since 89/90? Now we just need a Bobby Taylor to stick 'em away.

Archived