IGNORED

Stab In The Dark?

LouieDane

Just guesses for a striker, my guess is Carlton Cole from West Ham

If you get it right by some miracle, well done, then afterwards you can go round and say that you knew alll along because you had an awesome inside source

btw i have no sources and this is just a bit of fun, anyone fancy a guess?

Leicester want Campbell and the fee being quoted is a frankly stupid £1.75million. He's a good player, who could be what we're looking for, but he isn't £1.75 million good.

I think I heard Leicester were sniffing around. That pricetag is rediculous in my opinion. I would be upset if GJ spent that much on him. Possible season long loan? That's if he doesn't go to the foxes.

Pure stab in the dark (without any source whatsoever), but I think he would do a good job in the Championship....

Brian Ching from the Houston Dynamos.

He is a USA International striker and has a career total of 67 goals from 147 matches, although he is a little out of form at the moment. However, to make him feel welcome the fans would need to wear hula skirts and flower garlands as he's Hawaiian (that would be quite a sight at Ashton Gate in December!!!). He's also well into surfing so would get on well with Brian Wilson ...:coat:

Trundle for £400k. Its going to happen. Fee agreed with Swansea. Negotiations with player are 'ongoing' but are expected to concluded this week.

I think this is it reading between the lines, sounds like it could be today too, either that or there is some sort of trickery going on to fool us and we're all suprised. But with the new Swansea additions he must be off somewhere I guess.

RODRIGEUZ FROM GOAL 1 ...NEWCASTLE HAS NO USE FROM HIM NOW

I don't think he will come, aint he at Real Madrid?

My Guess would be Tevez, i think the Man Utd story is a massive cover up and he is actually coming down the gate, he loves a bit of scrumpy!

You heard it hear first people!

Danzinio

Just guesses for a striker, my guess is Carlton Cole from West Ham

If you get it right by some miracle, well done, then afterwards you can go round and say that you knew alll along because you had an awesome inside source

btw i have no sources and this is just a bit of fun, anyone fancy a guess?

Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink.....ha ha ony kidding....!

Would like Trundle but going to say that Girt bloke (the Latvian) who's on trial.

Or lliot - striker with Sunderland....wouldn't want him though.

Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink.....ha ha ony kidding....!

Would like Trundle but going to say that Girt bloke (the Latvian) who's on trial.

Or lliot - striker with Sunderland....wouldn't want him though.

of course that should say Elliot....!!!

RICHARD CRESSWELL (Leeds United), was a target in the past and when fit (not very often though) has reasonable pace and can hold the ball up.

Leeds United are having a clearout and desperately need any sort of money.

BCAGFC

RICHARD CRESSWELL (Leeds United), was a target in the past and when fit (not very often though) has reasonable pace and can hold the ball up.

Leeds United are having a clearout and desperately need any sort of money.

BCAGFC

yea lets offer them monopoly money!! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived