IGNORED

Ways To Improve The Game (for The Fans)

WarksRed

ways to make games more exciting for fans,

i have three easy to apply suggestions.

1. no back passes to the keeper from outside the penalty area. (this includes players taking the ball into the area to enable a back pass.

2. extend the line fron the edge of the penalty box, to the sides of the pitch, players can only be offside ahead of this line (goal side)

3. no off sides from free kicks for first touch (as with throwins and corners)

your comments please

:englandsmile4wf:

ways to make games more exciting for fans,

1. no back passes to the keeper from outside the penalty area. (this includes players taking the ball into the area to enable a back pass.

This would be an excellent idea. Adriano may be an excellent shot-stopper, but my heart is in my mouth every time there is a back pass after Yeovil away and Southampton friendly last season!

:noexpression:

When a player gets fouled and needs treatement he has to leave the field of play.

So the team who the foul was commited against gets penalised with one less player.

Needs changing

No it doesn't, it at least attempts to stop cheats who feign injury.

There's only actually one thing I'd like to see and that's sensors along every touchline and a chip in the ball, that way you can see and know when and if a ball crossed the line.

As well as the obvious did it cross the line etc, you can see the same for throw ins, and what's more you see where the ball crossed so you don't get people stealing twenty yards from where the ball went out when they take them. That's a personal pet hate of mine.

But you can't do that and keep football the same for grass roots so even that i'm not too sure of.

We all know the answer to this one..

Bring back terracing. Taken away from us fo no other reason than to line the pockets of a few rich chairman who saw a way of making a mint out of football.

Also, scrap the premier league, or bring all leagues under one governing body so we can stop the disgusting sight of Thatcherite football, i.e a very few getting incredibly richer by the day, while the majority go to the wall.

We all know the answer to this one..

Bring back terracing. Taken away from us fo no other reason than to line the pockets of a few rich chairman who saw a way of making a mint out of football.

Also, scrap the premier league, or bring all leagues under one governing body so we can stop the disgusting sight of Thatcherite football, i.e a very few getting incredibly richer by the day, while the majority go to the wall.

i agree, it would be a start.

Archived