IGNORED

Watching City Is Like Investing In The Stock Marke

Dave L

If ever you needed an example of the emotional roller coaster that being a Bristol City fan entails, then yesterday should be the perfect example.

I woke up first thing in the depths of depression after the Tranmere game. My normally positive outlook was stretched to its very limit, and for the first time I was allowing myself to have serious doubts about our credibility as promotion contenders. No way was I going all the way to Burslem to watch us lose again.

By the end of the day I was in seventh heaven, and then spent this morning entering into delicate and ultimately successful negotiations with Mrs Dave L for a weekend away day pass. Port Vale here I come!

Lets hope we don't bury the team under the huge weight of expectation that we now have for a positive result tomorrow. A win would be great. I'd settle for a draw. Defeat is unthinkable - the old roller coaster would start plummeting downwards again.

Guest XrAnGeX

Just posted a similar thread at the same time. Its unbelievable, that the signing of a single player can have such an affect on the confidence of Bristol City FC, but we all know what Scotty's capable of and what he brings to the side. It will be an exciting run in for sure...

ultimately successful negotiations with Mrs Dave L for a weekend away day pass. Port Vale here I come!

I wish my bank manager was as understanding as Mrs Dave L... :ph34r:

Got my two tickets for the big'uns though, next Saturday cannot come quick enough.

Archived